Calling out @Hertz Mafia

BtesfNn.jpg
So where the fvck is my $500... u lost fair and square. Pay up fvck face

Yea I'm way high on the tuning. It's around 43. I'll be up to 155 in no time
And then that 160 is right around the corner, right? Again, those numbers are super easy to get until you get near a meter. As many here may recall I offered to let you borrow my meter for the cost of shipping both ways and you had ample time to test and finish this so you have absolutely zero excuses really.

And just think, you didn't have to do a thing.....yet here he is scrambling to "try" and beat your score.

100 bucks says he won't pay you.

And then that 160 is right around the corner, right? Again, those numbers are super easy to get until you get near a meter. As many here may recall I offered to let you borrow my meter for the cost of shipping both ways and you had ample time to test and finish this so you have absolutely zero excuses really.
No excuses is right. My wife has actually enjoyed this thread as much as I and she’s not even into Car audio. She was asking me last night whether scores have posted lol.

We all know the next thing coming is you haven't "verified" your numbers. The thread will live on forever which is great because I love this thread..
No **** **** tards. Head rest it's totally different not to mention I was tuned for usaci and metered on the drivers side.

I'll borrow it.if you gonna send it send it.

Hahaha you couldn't just agree. You really cant make a post without insults or excuses. If I had to guess your little brothers name is Charlie Zelenoff isnt it?

1. You never took the bet. All I asked was you do a scantioned even and send your money to a netural party. The rest is up to you. You dondone none of the above. I'll wait. Get a head rest score (which you will do better at) until then I'm going to retune so it's gonna be much closer to 155 next time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.