Calling out @Hertz Mafia

My guess is he’s going to blow up his car or amp or subs and say he couldn’t make it there to get a score

Did a 153.1 drivers side headrest. Didn't do passengers side. Tuned to 43. It's tuned for dash. Since they don't do much besides meca here I'm going to tune back down around 36 in 14 Cubes with 220in^2.

Next I'll be doing 155 at the least once a iron it out. The subs load the passengers side. So I'll gain without changing.

I couldn't rev my car couldn't even be in it so my voltage was dropping I'm sure. Gonna build a jig to beable to get 2k rpm so I can keep it around 13.2.. tuned way to high for meca though. I didn't know radical was usaci style..

Clamped 6500 at idle and probably 11.8 or so. Figured I'd do better but I didn't even run a sweep I just tried 46 and 47. Might be louder at 50. Worse possible senerio but it's decent.

Did a 153.1 drivers side headrest. Didn't do passengers side. Tuned to 43. It's tuned for dash. Since they don't do much besides meca here I'm going to tune back down around 36 in 14 Cubes with 220in^2.Next I'll be doing 155 at the least once a iron it out. The subs load the passengers side. So I'll gain without changing.

I couldn't rev my car couldn't even be in it so my voltage was dropping I'm sure. Gonna build a jig to beable to get 2k rpm so I can keep it around 13.2.. tuned way to high for meca though. I didn't know radical was usaci style..

Clamped 6500 at idle and probably 11.8 or so. Figured I'd do better but I didn't even run a sweep I just tried 46 and 47. Might be louder at 50. Worse possible senerio but it's decent.
So where are the pics or video or any kind of proof. Just making up shit ain't gonna fly. With or without, you've officially had your ass handed to you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.