Calling out @Hertz Mafia

No **** **** tards. Head rest it's totally different not to mention I was tuned for usaci and metered on the drivers side.
So you had no idea of any of this going into the show? How is this an excuse?

I'll borrow it.if you gonna send it send it.
I'll need it for next weekend myself but if you're not banned after Memorial day, PM me.

You started this knowing his score and still lost. Pay up.
In his defense neither HM nor anybody else here took his bet..... it'll still be funny if you ban him.

So you had no idea of any of this going into the show? How is this an excuse?

I'll need it for next weekend myself but if you're not banned after Memorial day, PM me.

In his defense neither HM nor anybody else here took his bet..... it'll still be funny if you ban him.

I took the bet, no I didn’t give my money to a third party, he said my rules and then he starts making up his own rules lol. I would have to go back tons of pages and find where I said in a few different post I bet $500.... that’s when he starting saying my scores aren’t real, and people on here heard my truck before, tons of people seen it do 157+ .... he flat out called me out, took a month to try n get louder and then lost still. He owes me $500 and he needs to shut his mouth

I feel a little bad for the dude (for getting banned) but I also voted #1 . I want to believe it started in fun but all the sh1t talking and bragging made it go south quick. I was hoping if he didn't make the numbers, he would own up to it and admit he has work to do but just excuses. It's never your own fault, it's always someone else's. I have no skin in the game and could give 2 fvcks but it ***** all this build up came down to excuses and not owning up.

I feel a little bad for the dude (for getting banned) but I also voted #1 . I want to believe it started in fun but all the sh1t talking and bragging made it go south quick. I was hoping if he didn't make the numbers, he would own up to it and admit he has work to do but just excuses. It's never your own fault, it's always someone else's. I have no skin in the game and could give 2 fvcks but it ***** all this build up came down to excuses and not owning up.
Bruh, while I kinda understand what you are saying, he deserves it. This latest calling out hertz shit is just a small portion of the bullshit he spews on a daily basis. He constantly talks about how he knows more than anyone here, he can beat anyone in sq or spl, etc. I'll never forget the MENSA thread he made, still makes me lol. Fat fucking retard couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.

I took the bet, no I didn’t give my money to a third party, he said my rules and then he starts making up his own rules lol. I would have to go back tons of pages and find where I said in a few different post I bet $500.... that’s when he starting saying my scores aren’t real, and people on here heard my truck before, tons of people seen it do 157+ .... he flat out called me out, took a month to try n get louder and then lost still. He owes me $500 and he needs to shut his mouth
Exactly. The first fucking post was hertz rules. Papermaker let the alcohol get the best of him, and not only sealed his own fate, but went to running his dick sucker for the whole forum to see. As usual. Fucking dumbass.

Bruh, while I kinda understand what you are saying, he deserves it. This latest calling out hertz shit is just a small portion of the bullshit he spews on a daily basis. He constantly talks about how he knows more than anyone here, he can beat anyone in sq or spl, etc. I'll never forget the MENSA thread he made, still makes me lol. Fat fucking retard couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.
I just started coming around these forums often a couple months ago. I used to come back when I did a build then leave for a couple years then come back. From what I've seen, I have no doubt he has deserved everything he's gotten. And the whole chick from Brazil thread thing was weird. HUGE difference in being Brazilian and moving to Brazil.

Hole Lee Schit. I can't believe he backed out of paying the bet after all that smack talk. I guess I thought there was a fair chance he might actually pull an upset and win by a tiny margin, but I figured if he lost he would actaully pay up, lol.

The excusemaker title may have to stick if he doesn't come through with the money.

Hole Lee Schit. I can't believe he backed out of paying the bet after all that smack talk. I guess I thought there was a fair chance he might actually pull an upset and win by a tiny margin, but I figured if he lost he would actaully pay up, lol.
The excusemaker title may have to stick if he doesn't come through with the money.
I like that. Make him active only as Excusemaker haha.

I took the bet,
Fair enough. Though I don't think anybody actually thought he would ever pay up or even admit he had lost. I was shocked that he came along and owned up to 153, albeit with a pile of excuses where the other 5-7dB went.

I was hoping if he didn't make the numbers, he would own up to it and admit he has work to do but just excuses. It's never your own fault, it's always someone else's. I have no skin in the game and could give 2 fvcks but it ***** all this build up came down to excuses and not owning up.
Very much this and I suspect that's the real reason behind the ban. If OP had simply came out and admitted that he didn't have all the answers and that he perhaps didn't know as much as he thought he did and found just a tiny bit of humility out of this I think we would have all let it go with perhaps just some good natured ball breaking here and there. But oh no. It's "didn't meter in the right spot, my sunroof, my voltage, my tuning" then more claims of how "easy" he will find a few more dB. Muggafugga if it was easy to find all those deebz why didn't you do it BEFORE the show?

NOBODY who has tried to get loud or even seen loud a few times thought that build was going to do 157 and honestly I think had we started another poll more of us would have figured him to have paid up 500$ before actually admitting that his build ****** or that 160dB wasn't easy for a veteran like him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.