Calling out @Hertz Mafia

WheRe is it in Cali ? By the way I went to your meet in Hanford but I left my phone in the car and gf went shopping with it ! I walked around but not many cars there when I was there. I wanted to look you up but couldn’t remember your name on here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Its gonna be in McFarland, about 20 min north of Bakers.

I think at its peak, that Hanford show had 25 cars

Its gonna be in McFarland, about 20 min north of Bakers.
I think at its peak, that Hanford show had 25 cars
What date ? I will try to make it. I must have been early or late to yours I can’t remember what time it was lol

if id loose i loose. i haven't had the time. wonder why i haven't been on? WORK. i'm on vacation next week. i'm try to get this roof fixed again. if betts wants to bet his 500 as soon as i can get in-touch with the local judge and he has time i will show a few scores. 40 45 50 55 and the peak score.
it ***** that the shows are 400+ miles from me and too boot they not even the format that is local. scrapping the coast is in a few months by then ill have atleast 15kw. you can say what you want. i had 4 15s back in 07 that would compete with pretty much any-ones system here. i showed the video several times.

the 147 is from the trunk off one 15 tuned to 32 or so with a 3500. i missed the show i worked from 10 am to 700 PM drove a hour to the show. they stopped registration and shut demos down at 9.
that is my only wish. he has more power 2x the cone area 2 more alternators and 3 more batteries. he CAN'T LOOSE..
I've told you at least a half a dozen times. It's lose, as in YOU LOSE. Not loose, as in how loose your gay ass is.

and I am .5 now with 4 banks of 6 Caps and 900 amps of alt so probably a little better than that still. But like u said earlier it’s just a number and it’s plenty loud for me and it’s all I have room for now.
that's how I look at it, chasing tenths takes the fun out of it for me

finally metered my new set up today though and managed a 147.5 at 35hz with 0 testing/tuning

Jealous of all you guys getting metered. I know my setup isn't loud but I would love to know where I am at. Sadly I didn't see any events remotely close to philly and its not worth a huge drive to see 126 pop up on the meter.

Jealous of all you guys getting metered. I know my setup isn't loud but I would love to know where I am at. Sadly I didn't see any events remotely close to philly and its not worth a huge drive to see 126 pop up on the meter.
Buy a used meter for 200 bucks and you can do your own metering.

What’s your new setup ?
single Team AA 15 on a Taramps Bass 12k. Bottoms out the sub before I can use the power lol

5 cube box tuned at 35, 8x18 inch octo. Not sure where I can improve but I'm not going to bother since I'll be getting a second Team AA anyways

single Team AA 15 on a Taramps Bass 12k. Bottoms out the sub before I can use the power lol
5 cube box tuned at 35, 8x18 inch octo. Not sure where I can improve but I'm not going to bother since I'll be getting a second Team AA anyways
Wow ! Sounds crazy , bottoming out sub ? That’s a lot of power lol I have never done that to my teams ? Must need more power huh ha ha ! What you got for electrical now ?

My team all pitched in for 1 and well worth the investment as it helps tuning and how you need to adjust inside cabin such as seats down and what not.

Wow ! Sounds crazy , bottoming out sub ? That’s a lot of power lol I have never done that to my teams ? Must need more power huh ha ha ! What you got for electrical now ?
Yeah it bottoms out way too fast unless it's in the 27-50hz range lol

2 55ah agms, dual alternators (one DC 300XP, one AD244, 320a at idle) and 1 bank of maxwell caps

ok i did 151. it *****. KMSLbro tell me about those shocker amps. i cant really pack more stuff into the car and i like the shocker amp but it so big i don't think it will fit. you get a chance to clamp it?

guy says he wll be in town and we can **** with it all day so ill be testing the daily tune and the SPL tune. ill post up some numbers for you. now the sunroof is broken. gonna just put some 3/4 ply on the roof.
I have not clamped it, but I have learned of another brand that uses the same board (sold mostly in Europe). The barevids guy on youtube that does amp repair has about a 6.5 hour video of him working on one. AFAIK he is waiting on MOSFETs to arrive so he can finish it. I expect much of the time it took him is he repairs the driver card if it's gone out. Anyway, he usually clamps things before he finishes.. at the very least the rail voltage should be telling.

If you're having trouble with battery now a bigger amp won't help you.

There you go, that's whatomsayin.
Assuming you have pretty much anything besides a trunk you should be able to get some solid numbers too. Most of those TC subs work fairly well in small-ish boxes IIRC.

wired at 2 ohms
You absolute madman.

Good call guys. May be something my cheap *** will get in the future. I am curious but I dont know if I am 240 dollars curious yet.
Keep an eye on the classifieds. Meters come up used here and there. Also if one of those companies comes out with a new entry level price pressure sensor it should be very reasonably priced. Should hold decent resale value as well for what its worth.

My team all pitched in for 1 and well worth the investment as it helps tuning and how you need to adjust inside cabin such as seats down and what not.
You can usually pick up .5 in gains with little stuff if you have some time to test. Some people can 'find' much more.

Yeah it bottoms out way too fast unless it's in the 27-50hz range lol
What vehicle? Single 15 should be running out of excursion unless you're tuned a bit higher and aggressively using subsonic filter. Low notes require a LOT of displacement and as you tune low to control the cone low you'll lose cone control away from (above) tuning. Are you wired to 2 ohms as well?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.