Calling out @Hertz Mafia

I know my res frequency. Now I just need to do a little tuning to see if I'm getting cancallation and what it meters.Like I said if it less than 157 on the daily tune I'll be shocked.
no one really cares at this point

you could say you burped a 157 and provide "proof" and we'd never believe you because you cant keep your fat mouth shut

bass 15k because the banda 15k wont do .5 afaik, but ive been told the banda 10k and 15k are their absolute best at this point
Saw one banda 15k clamping 12k at 1.8ohm! My God that would destroy these 9518s.

I haven't had time to do some real output testing but I'm gonna guess I'm getting 5500 or so after rise. Gonna get another battery and then 320 amp alt. Might be good for 10 clamped I'll be ok with that

I know my res frequency. Now I just need to do a little tuning to see if I'm getting cancallation and what it meters.Like I said if it less than 157 on the daily tune I'll be shocked.
Those 157s are really easy to get when you never have to get near a meter.

Those 157s are really easy to get when you never have to get near a meter.
ok i did 151. it *****. KMSL

bro tell me about those shocker amps. i cant really pack more stuff into the car and i like the shocker amp but it so big i don't think it will fit. you get a chance to clamp it?

guy says he wll be in town and we can **** with it all day so ill be testing the daily tune and the SPL tune. ill post up some numbers for you. now the sunroof is broken. gonna just put some 3/4 ply on the roof.

ok i did 151. it *****. KMSLbro tell me about those shocker amps. i cant really pack more stuff into the car and i like the shocker amp but it so big i don't think it will fit. you get a chance to clamp it?

guy says he wll be in town and we can **** with it all day so ill be testing the daily tune and the SPL tune. ill post up some numbers for you. now the sunroof is broken. gonna just put some 3/4 ply on the roof.
Really dude ? All that talk and my old *** that knows less about it than most here did better wired at 2 ohms ( 152.6 not a lot better)on my first big build did better than the self proclaimed master of spl ? How did that happen. Dude you gotta do better than that ? Or are you just baitin lol ? Or master batin ?

Thats a few thousand mile drive for me lol. Im getting ready for a 3x here in Cali in a few weeks
WheRe is it in Cali ? By the way I went to your meet in Hanford but I left my phone in the car and gf went shopping with it ! I walked around but not many cars there when I was there. I wanted to look you up but couldn’t remember your name on here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Really dude ? All that talk and my old *** that knows less about it than most here did better wired at 2 ohms ( 152.6 not a lot better)on my first big build did better than the self proclaimed master of spl ? How did that happen. Dude you gotta do better than that ? Or are you just baitin lol ? Or master batin ?
you aren't even a wall lol you're far ahead of him with a 152 no wall

you aren't even a wall lol you're far ahead of him with a 152 no wall
and I am .5 now with 4 banks of 6 Caps and 900 amps of alt so probably a little better than that still. But like u said earlier it’s just a number and it’s plenty loud for me and it’s all I have room for now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.