California 370Z Install

Honestly he only has seen one other 370z in his area. Also the dealers still do not have more in stock. But also the speakers that he put we were unsure if they were going to fit, a lot of people were saying that only a shallow speaker could fit but after doing a little work and all I found out that you can put just about any speaker you want in the doors. Also he is not the only one that wants me to fly somewhere. I have had inquires to fly to Florida, Georgia, back to Cali, and to Virginia. It is not how hard the work is it is how you do it.
Do you still charge full price for installs when u get flown out somewhere as u do locally? Or do you cut em a deal since your getting to travel and there spending a few hundred easy already just to get you there.

I never charged him anything because of what he did for me. I mean I went to cali for 3 days and he was like a tour guide as well. When and if I get flown for an install I will 9 times out of 10 not charge for the install.

Do you still charge full price for installs when u get flown out somewhere as u do locally? Or do you cut em a deal since your getting to travel and there spending a few hundred easy already just to get you there.
Well considering he already said that the ticket and hotel is his form of payment... I doubt he charges anything else.

It's a genius way to travel the country for free.

Well considering he already said that the ticket and hotel is his form of payment... I doubt he charges anything else.
It's a genius way to travel the country for free.
It rely is like the best way to see the country, and considering it is something that I want to do well.....It works!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Here are a few pics I left out.

IMG_6152.jpg

IMG_5676.jpg

IMG_5677.jpg

What you see is what I did, You can barely see the amp let alone the wires when you are getting on or looking the the windows. If I had a whole other day to work on it I probably would of done the wires a bit different.

Hey bro, make your life enjoyable in any way possible.

I think the install looks good, only two things I dont like (although I'm not trying to be disrespectful) is that I dont think the Head Unit panned out as clean as it could have and I dont like that you didnt hide those wires a bit better - - - but to each his own anyways, right?

Congrats on the free ticket //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This thread is full of funny. Acting like a 370z is some custom car. It's a Nissan. Just like my new 09 Maxima. Anyone with any experience could take the car apart. I did it with none to mine and so did my local stereo shop and nothing got messed up. Your work was not worth the plane ticket and hotel. It's basic **** that any stereo shop could do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.