California 370Z Install

Like op said, the installers in the area had no 370z experience...
Good job on the install
its not like its an exotic car is a nissan any experienced installer would have no problem working on a car on which he has no experience....its part of the job....adaptation to new things.

install does look good just doesnt seem worth the ticket and hotel stay

Just a quick FYI... brand new nizzan 370Z is 35-45k depending on the luxury/performance addon's you get. Maybe to some that's nothing crazy... but that's a pretty penny for a car, and it's brand new at that. No one wants to mess up a brand new car. Besides, it's his dime to have him come out and install it. It's not like you are paying for it so why do you care?

IMO... clean install on an even cleaner whip. I like it.

Just a quick FYI... brand new nizzan 370Z is 35-45k depending on the luxury/performance addon's you get. Maybe to some that's nothing crazy... but that's a pretty penny for a car, and it's brand new at that. No one wants to mess up a brand new car. Besides, it's his dime to have him come out and install it. It's not like you are paying for it so why do you care?
Thanks man that is how a lot of new 09 z owners look at it. They do not want there car to be the dummy car for a shop to play with. Thanks for the comments keep them coming.

Like op said, the installers in the area had no 370z experience...
Good job on the install
was this a guy from the forum that flew you out or just some random guy? how did he find out about you? are you a famous installer and i just dont realize it? lastly, is the 370z all that much different from the 350? seems to me any installer that has worked on a 350 could of done this car. they look similar to me.

I have driven the 350z and ridden in the 370z. Much more responsive and you can actually feel that the torque and power when you put your foot down. Worth the money to get a 370z. Also much more stable in turning and braking as well. I am on many forums I am on the370z.com and I did the administers car for him than I did a few others z's as well. I have a lot of z's lined up in the future. People like my installs and my work because I do not try to meet deadlines and all that I take my time and do not do any short cuts. I always solder and heat shrinking connections and make sure everything is right. Yes they are a bit simulator the 350 and 370 but when you have a brand new car you want the best for it not just any shop to work on it. People come to me because I will talk to them and guide them threw whatever they need help with or would like installed by me.

I have driven the 350z and ridden in the 370z. Much more responsive and you can actually feel that the torque and power when you put your foot down. Worth the money to get a 370z. Also much more stable in turning and braking as well. I am on many forums I am on the370z.com and I did the administers car for him than I did a few others z's as well. I have a lot of z's lined up in the future. People like my installs and my work because I do not try to meet deadlines and all that I take my time and do not do any short cuts. I always solder and heat shrinking connections and make sure everything is right. Yes they are a bit simulator the 350 and 370 but when you have a brand new car you want the best for it not just any shop to work on it. People come to me because I will talk to them and guide them threw whatever they need help with or would like installed by me.
cool. dont take any of the criticisms the wrong way. I dont think people are criticizing you personally. hell its actually pretty sweet from your standpoint that you were flown across the country just to do what you did. i think everyone is criticizing the owner of the car because of the fact that it seemed so simple. had it been some elaborate install i think the criticism would be less. but at the end of the day its his money, as long as hes happy.

and why did the buy the BT module? doesnt the 9140 have the BT built in like my 8120 does?

LOL yes it dose have the BT he has to return that external one. Ya I know it is rely cool that I was flown there. I understand what you are saying and I will probably one day soon be able to do fiberglass and all but right now I can not. I hope to be able to do that soon.

Im not speaking bad about the install at all. Matter of fact, get your money any way you can and the install is clean. If some dude is gonna pay to fly you out to basically put an amp, deck, and speakers in a Z more power to you. I agree that a 40k car is a 40k car, but this guy really flew someone out to just do that? I mean in all of Cali, he couldnt find one person to place a deck, amps, and a sub? I would also assume that in Cali there has to be more than one 370 around. Hell, I maybe could see it if it was a lambo or some other exotic, but just a Z?

Honestly he only has seen one other 370z in his area. Also the dealers still do not have more in stock. But also the speakers that he put we were unsure if they were going to fit, a lot of people were saying that only a shallow speaker could fit but after doing a little work and all I found out that you can put just about any speaker you want in the doors. Also he is not the only one that wants me to fly somewhere. I have had inquires to fly to Florida, Georgia, back to Cali, and to Virginia. It is not how hard the work is it is how you do it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.