California 370Z Install

nice equipment.

also i find it hard to believe there are only like 2 370's in that area. hell where i live i see at least 2 different g37's a day. i suppose it depends on location but him being in california i would of thought every other person would have one

oh well, nice stuff regardless //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I am well known on corvetteforum.com for installs in C5 and C6 corvettes, and have been flown out many times for install there werent necessarily custom just because they couldnt find someone competent enough to install in there 50 thousand dollar car.

Cant blame him for wanting someone who knew the car to do the install especially being brand new

nice equipment.
also i find it hard to believe there are only like 2 370's in that area. hell where i live i see at least 2 different g37's a day. i suppose it depends on location but him being in california i would of thought every other person would have one

oh well, nice stuff regardless //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
i can see a g37 parked on the street from my window right now and there is a 370z two houses down from that one car is far from rare.

are we still arguing about this? i suppose that if put in the same situation you all would of turned down a free vacation and told the guy that offered it to you that he could find someone else to do the install? seriously guys.... weve established that the customer clearly has little knowledge/more money than brains... whys everyone busting the OP's balls about it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.