*CAF* Duramax 2500 HD - Fiberglass Underseat Sub Box - PICS and HOW TO Videos Inside

Time for some progress and FINISHED PICS!

I got the front inserts done using my Smart Spreaders:

Now that all the surfaces are smooth and clean its time for some wrapping, I started with carpet and black suede in the insert areas:

I also wrapped the top removable amp rack piece with black vinyl, then press fit all the inserts in temporarily as I was waiting to receive the cool grey vinyl I had ordered.

Finally it was time to wrap the final pieces //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Here is the finished product:

And as always I edited every single step of the process to help you guys learn how you to can build like this:

awesome looking box mate, well built and a lot of pieces (more pieces the better imo) do you have some more pics on how todo customer door pods and kick panels?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.