Cadence vs. Audioque and DD

what proof have u displayed but ur dd ******* opinion
To need to provide proof I would have to have made a claim. I didn't. I merely showed how you are lashing out at everyone that questions what you say and you have NOTHING to back it up. You don't need proof to ask a question. You DO need proof to state something as a fact with any credibility.

I hear ya....but they are very great sounding subs that get very loud and can take abuse....just settle for regs...lol
I'm sure I'll end up with a pair of them eventually. They aren't really at the top of my list at the moment, though. I've been really interested in huge sealed enclosures recently for some reason. That'll probably lead to a pair of RL-p 15"s or 18"s.

Whoa, this turned into a bitch fest didn't it?
I guess I'll add to it...

Just because something cost more doesn't mean it's better.
But when you're paying for parts and labor it means something, not like JL where you pay for advertising, DD let's their equipment do the work, along with AQ and Cadence, they aren't big advertisers, they just let their work do it for them.

All this talk makes me wanna keep the daytonas...think I'll just run one since thats all the space I have.

Not true, bro. Whatever costs the most is the best. That's just solid, simple and undeniable logic.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif :p: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif :p:

Whoa, this turned into a bitch fest didn't it?
I guess I'll add to it...

Just because something cost more doesn't mean it's better.
Nah, I am not *****ing. Just giving people crap who think price tag dictates performance and quality. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Nah, I am not *****ing. Just giving people crap who think price tag dictates performance and quality. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
The Best subs in the world:

Critical Mass UL12

Digital Designs DDZ

AC Shockwave ACSW15DVC

TC Sounds LMS Ultra

What do they have in common? Gigantic price tags. Price = quality. If your sub costs less than $1,000 it's junk.

The Best subs in the world:
Critical Mass UL12

Digital Designs DDZ

AC Shockwave ACSW15DVC

TC Sounds LMS Ultra

Funky Pup

What do they have in common? Gigantic price tags. Price = quality. If your sub costs less than $1,000 it's junk.
Fixed

SDC is nowhere near a 2500, it's more of a 1500.
Well since you know everything, call DJ and ask him? He'll tell you the same thing. I'd rather have the DD over AQ, but much rather pay AQ prices. If 2 identical systems are set up right the 2510's will not blow away the Sdc2's.

Man, I need to start up a company and make my stuff higher than JL so I can get rich, because it looks like there's 100 suckers born everyday?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.