C2 Audio Threatcon 2 Review Thread

He's probably doing the 500 RMS 10 hr break-in period first. However, he said it was in a 4th order box as well so hopefully he posts some pictures and flex videos!
Didn't do a 4th order, specs were giving all kinds if weird measurements on the box program. Did 2.5 cube 4 inch aero at 36hz running 1k daily

Didn't do a 4th order, specs were giving all kinds if weird measurements on the box program. Did 2.5 cube 4 inch aero at 36hz running 1k daily
ah ok so your right around where my box is but i'm tuned to 38hz also running 1k daily. I'll be picking up another box tuned to 30hz sub up and port back.

Later on I may sell this sub and get the 4 like on 2 k
I'm right there with you. But I'll probably keep this just cause. But ya the 4 is going to be nasty! I've seen videos of the prototypes and regardless which design Chris goes with, it's going to be sick!

I'm right there with you. But I'll probably keep this just cause. But ya the 4 is going to be nasty! I've seen videos of the prototypes and regardless which design Chris goes with, it's going to be sick!
Picture of my box on the c2 page on fb. Box is solid

4 Threatcon-2 12's in 8.7 cubes, four 4" aeroports tuned to 38hz. Powered by 2 sundown audio SAZ-2500's. This is in the back of my Dodge Journey!
ezq0ir.jpg
Love the look of that setup. Simple and clean . I really like the looks of the subs themselves . I am throwing around the idea of running three 12's sealed. Finally got around to running my pair of 12's sealed and man do they sound good. Running the pair of twelves on a temp amp which was lucky if it was supplying 400 watts to the pair and they just sounded so sweet. Obviously at that power level the output is nothing crazy but still very respectable and just sounded great with any kind of music I threw at it. Had nice punch to it where I wanted it and still went down low gracefully. The more I run these the more I like them.

Love the look of that setup. Simple and clean . I really like the looks of the subs themselves . I am throwing around the idea of running three 12's sealed. Finally got around to running my pair of 12's sealed and man do they sound good. Running the pair of twelves on a temp amp which was lucky if it was supplying 400 watts to the pair and they just sounded so sweet. Obviously at that power level the output is nothing crazy but still very respectable and just sounded great with any kind of music I threw at it. Had nice punch to it where I wanted it and still went down low gracefully. The more I run these the more I like them.
Definitely worth the money!!!

I sold a buddy a SMS box and put 2 off a dd m1 in his ride camera ***** but there flexing get real real low

Yep I watched that video! Very nice. Definitely want to pick up BT-35 or BT-60 in the future for my second battery. Just using a BT-20 right now and it's holding its own running my setup at 1k RMS

Yep I watched that video! Very nice. Definitely want to pick up BT-35 or BT-60 in the future for my second battery. Just using a BT-20 right now and it's holding its own running my setup at 1k RMS
Ya well when he first got them they were in a bogous box on a crap amp .. Talked him into letting me do better box amp etc and they came alive ... And it's a nice little batt he has almost no drop full tilt no big three

Ya well when he first got them they were in a bogous box on a crap amp .. Talked him into letting me do better box amp etc and they came alive ... And it's a nice little batt he has almost no drop full tilt no big three
Thats awesome. I've got the Big 3, 0ga CCA from front battery to second battery, and then 4ga CCA from second battery to amp. I have about .5 voltage drop on songs with really long and hard bass lines at idle at second battery. Front battery doesnt drop but .1-.2 volts. I still want to up the second battery and eventually change the front with a BT-80 or BT-100

Thats awesome. I've got the Big 3, 0ga CCA from front battery to second battery, and then 4ga CCA from second battery to amp. I have about .5 voltage drop on songs with really long and hard bass lines at idle at second battery. Front battery doesnt drop but .1-.2 volts. I still want to up the second battery and eventually change the front with a BT-80 or BT-100
I'd look into the Duracell from SAMs too I have a single one in the trunk and I hold 13s at .5 on over 4k

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date