Threatcon 2 12" Deal of the Day Price

Yea got it. Got my bros wanting some of these since they heard my two 12's . But not sure if they should wait on the 15's presale. Also they might drop the price a little on the 12's when that happens

Yea got it. Got my bros wanting some of these since they heard my two 12's . But not sure if they should wait on the 15's presale. Also they might drop the price a little on the 12's when that happens
Who knows when they will be out or when the threatcon 4 will be out, last time I talked to C2 it was June

After reading the specs something tells me these are capable of handling a little more than 600RMS...
Easily. I had roughly 900-1000 going to one of mine and it handled that no problem.Great sub for the money IMO and I have used a lot of the popular ones in this power range.

Chris only has around 18-19 Threatcon 2 12"s in D4 left. The next run is supposed to arrive in about a month and a half to two months. He didn't mention a price drop yesterday when I talked to him but I guess he wanted to do it for the 4th of July weekend as a sale. Doubt you'll see these any lower priced.

Who knows when they will be out or when the threatcon 4 will be out, last time I talked to C2 it was June
Threatcon 4 has been pushed back as Chris was focusing on finishing the Threatcon 2 15" which is about to be assembled for shipping. Pre-sale should be very soon. The Threatcon 4 was pushed back a little due to the 15", Chris changing local store buildings, and then final decisions on the Threatcon 4. He hasn't informed me of which prototype he is going to go with yet.

HOWEVER,

I got an 86lb package today from Chris that I will take videos of tomorrow and post on CA.com and Facebook. Pretty loud!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jasonbillnelson

10+ year member
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GTFO!!!
jasonbillnelson
La Plata, MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date