Bwap scammer ?

This is so retarded... I am sending the amp.. you are only hearing one side of the story.. if I hadn't been waiting on the money forever then I wouldn't be so pissed.

This guys tell me he will buy my amp, over a month later he sends the money without making sure I was still active on the forum.

I log onto the forum thinking I will read about car audio, but no I am being accused of being a scammer.

Idk you idiots can make any assumptions you want, but its not my fault.

Its fine for me to wait around months for you, but after you accuse me a scammer and all this BS.. I still don't have a lil time to ship it?..

Why not just refund if you don't have 30 minutes to pack and ship it? It's not, my business, I am just asking so you two can be one with this. It is an easy problem to fix.

I will happily refund his money lol... he never asked for that, he wants the amp as far as I know.. I cant believe this stupid deal became such an ordeal.

We talked about it, and exchanged info.. he never gave me a date when/if he was going to send the money and I wasn't very active on the forum. A month later he sends it and I have no clue, to find out hes making a big deal out of his dumb mistake. Im sorry that some people have no common sense, and that's all im sorry for.

Seriously I just want to smash the **** amp because im so aggravated.

I don't give two shits about $135, I will refund it or ship the amp.. but I wont be accused of a scammer and have to go by this guys watch.

Either give me a little time to send it or ill refund it. But seriously I hope you realize that you aren't the victim.. and if you don't than you have less common sense than I could imagine.

And.....now the truth comes out.

I will happily refund his money lol... he never asked for that, he wants the amp as far as I know.. I cant believe this stupid deal became such an ordeal.
We talked about it, and exchanged info.. he never gave me a date when/if he was going to send the money and I wasn't very active on the forum. A month later he sends it and I have no clue, to find out hes making a big deal out of his dumb mistake. Im sorry that some people have no common sense, and that's all im sorry for.

Seriously I just want to smash the **** amp because im so aggravated.

I don't give two shits about $135, I will refund it or ship the amp.. but I wont be accused of a scammer and have to go by this guys watch.

Either give me a little time to send it or ill refund it. But seriously I hope you realize that you aren't the victim.. and if you don't than you have less common sense than I could imagine.

Why do u need a little time to ship it soon as you got the money just ship it and its over with. Just find the time to make it happen, then make it happen, who cares about what he did everyone knows a deal isnt final till money is paid, but once it is, to keep a rep as a good person to do business with you do your part to ship asap.

Just send the amp first thing later in the AM, that would shut everyone up including me. Simple solutions to simple problems, either send the amp (later) or refund the money (now) it's all in your control. If I were you I'd just refund the money now and move on and ignore everything after that.

Yes, All I'm asking for him to do is ship the amp out and he's beating around the bush saying I will send it whenever I have the time. Then maybe you shouldn't have told me days ago you were going to ship it the next day and then didn't even do it.

I have NEVER waited longer than 2-3 days to ship anything I have sold on the net. It's not hard to pack it up and take it to the post office and send it.

Does it really matter how long I waited before I sent you the payment ?????? It's not like you already shipped it out before I payed for the freaking thing.

This is so retarded... I am sending the amp.. you are only hearing one side of the story.. if I hadn't been waiting on the money forever then I wouldn't be so pissed.
This guys tell me he will buy my amp, over a month later he sends the money without making sure I was still active on the forum.

I log onto the forum thinking I will read about car audio, but no I am being accused of being a scammer.

Idk you idiots can make any assumptions you want, but its not my fault.
Were u waiting for payment to clear paypal and bank transfer?

Dude has spent more time in here backpedaling than it would take to ship the amp or refund the cash. He is is the problem with this transaction, but fails to see it even with everyone that reads this post seeing it that way. This could be squashed in a matter of minutes.

I will happily refund his money lol...
Im sorry that some people have no common sense, and that's all im sorry for.

Seriously I just want to smash the **** amp

I don't give two shits about $135, I will refund it or ship the amp.. but I wont be accused of a scammer.

Either give me a little time to send it or ill refund it. you have less common sense than I could imagine.
(1) Why can't you happily refund his money?

(2) You're only sorry that some people have no common sense?

(3) Well now that something to take note on, not only he would take his time sending, he might smash the amp before sending it to you.

(4) He doesn't give a shitz but doesn't want to be accused as a scammer, talk about conditions you have to meet before he sends you the amp or a refund.

Dude do the right thing, return something or send something to the guy you now owe, bwat don't be a ****! Tuhwhat!

Bwap, If you want to just refund me my $135 just go ahead and do it. I'm kinda getting tired of waiting for you to ship this. It's been 5 days since you said you were going to send it out and It's been 14 days since I send you the money.

Im just curious as to how you don't know someone sends you money.

For 1, it's registered to your **** email address

For 2, you get an email notification when money has been transferred to your Paypal account

For 3, it's registered to your **** email address

And then on top of that, how in the **** do you wait two weeks to ship an AMP?

Keyword amp. It takes 15 minutes to pack an amp to insure safe shipping and take it to the post office.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mass Car Audio

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Mass Car Audio
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies