Bwap scammer ?

How is there any way to provide proof when the deal was make on the internet through messages and my WTB ad ?
There are plenty of ways. Screenshots or pictures or messages, items you received and pictures that the seller posted of items. You should look up the scammer thread on FatPat and Caps. That thread goes to the extreme, but shows that anything is possible in a community that hates scammers.

How is there any way to provide proof when the deal was make on the internet through messages and my WTB ad ?
Internet is usually easy to show proof you bought something and if it shipped to you. screenshots, pictures, conversations are all stored for you.

Bwap finally replyed to my message, now he claims he will have the amp shipped when he gets time to do it and hes all pissed off that hes labeled a scammer. so who knows when that will be, he did say in the other message it was going to be shipped the next day and that didnt happen..lol

So Bwap you can be all mad but im not changing anything until the amp is shipped

Bwap finally replyed to my message, now he claims he will have the amp shipped when he gets time to do it and hes all pissed off that hes labeled a scammer. so who knows when that will be, he did say in the other message it was going to be shipped the next day and that didnt happen..lol
So Bwap you can be all mad but im not changing anything until the amp is shipped
Hes mad that he cant follow through on his sale so hes getting called a scammer? The only person who is in control and can fix it is him.

who do these guys think they are?you have his money its probably already spent and now you feel you can just ship whenever you want smh

That's ridiculous.He's jackin you around but wants you to be quiet about it?lmao

Wow man.. I know the feeling you have now,.. and I know the overall just annoying part of this when people don't come through. Hopefully he still will get it shipped out, I know if my reputation was in the forefront this long I'd have it shipped yesterday.

One of my pet peeves is when people take their sweet time shipping an item after it's been paid for. So I make it a strong point to ship an item the absolute fastest I can given my circumstances. I "over-pack" just like I "over-think" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif -- And I send pics of the item being packed, and tracking number immediately when it's shipped.

Just did a transaction where I sold my AVH-P4100DVD with mylows10.. and literally the item was shipped with a tracking number in less than 4-6 hours after payment.

I went through every page here.. and haven't seen another response from Bwap.. $135 just isn't worth ruining your reputation,.. and scammers are the scum of the earth period (not calling bwap a scammer.. just in general). I can easily put myself in someone elses shoes who is receiving the item and try to take any 'uncertainty' out of the equation asap with the shipping/tracking.

Man I hope it comes through for you -- you'll get your money back eventually anyways if not,.. but I'd like Bwap's rep to be restored here,.. and you get the amp you wanted.

Good luck

I think Bwat is dead, died on the last message to you. Poor Bwat died a scammer, he would have been proud if he was alive and watch you **** on yourself cause he isn't sending it. Oh Burat if only had sent it as soon as you got paid you'd be know as top seller in here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mass Car Audio

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Mass Car Audio
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies