Bwap scammer ?

Hey whitedragon551, I never said once that he actually shipped the amp, all he did was BS me and keep telling me he was going to ship it and never did. He said it twice that he was going to have it shipped the next day and never followed through with it.

Who give a fvuckingsh!t?... This site has some good knowledgeable guys, but the amount of ******* idiots far outweighs.
Put yourself in my shoes, then try laughing about it.

PS" Cerwinvegafan you can go fvck yourself because I was very prompt on sending you the money.

Then your cheap pansy *** wouldn't pay the $17 paypal fees, so you made me wait a week for paypal to release the funds so that I could gift the money to you.

You know your just jumping on the bandwagon like you do everywhere on this forum, find someones **** to **** outside of the forum and you may not be so lonely.
Read my comment on page 9. Seems like I'm the only one that's on your side.

I was backing u up trying to help u. I never spoke negative of u... but whatever dude.

Read my comment on page 9. Seems like I'm the only one that's on your side. I was backing u up trying to help u. I never spoke negative of u... but whatever dude.
lol actually bro, if you go back and re-read your post, you said you would hesitate to deal with him again.

I believe you meant you wouldn't hesitate but it went along great with the thread so it flowed. LMFAO

lol actually bro, if you go back and re-read your post, you said you would hesitate to deal with him again.
I believe you meant you wouldn't hesitate but it went along great with the thread so it flowed. LMFAO
Yea I saw that after I posted it. I thought I edited it.

My phone acts stupid sometimes and auto corrects stuff that don't need to be corrected and leave stuff that needs to be corrected.

Yea I saw that after I posted it. I thought I edited it.
My phone acts stupid sometimes and auto corrects stuff that don't need to be corrected and leave stuff that needs to be corrected.
Sorry about that then.. you were good to deal with as well.

Hey whitedragon551, I never said once that he actually shipped the amp, all he did was BS me and keep telling me he was going to ship it and never did. He said it twice that he was going to have it shipped the next day and never followed through with it.
Sorry about that. I fixed it.

I still see BWAP hasnt posted any proof of anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mass Car Audio

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Mass Car Audio
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies