Bwap scammer ?

Bwat, don't be offended, how old are you? Does mommy know you sold the amp?

Mass Video, I think you're dealing with a minor. Do you know the punishment for doing business with a child or maybe a teen is? They tie your arms behind you, place a gag ball in their mouth then bound your ankles together tightly and raise your legs up in the air. Now two men will raise your feet up and whip the soles on your feet to a pulp.

(1) Why can't you happily refund his money?(2) You're only sorry that some people have no common sense?

(3) Well now that something to take note on, not only he would take his time sending, he might smash the amp before sending it to you.

(4) He doesn't give a shitz but doesn't want to be accused as a scammer, talk about conditions you have to meet before he sends you the amp or a refund.

Dude do the right thing, return something or send something to the guy you now owe, bwat don't be a ****! Tuhwhat!
I didn't mean smash then send I would never do that.. I plan on sending it tomorrow, I needed work done on my car and didn't want to bother someone for a ride.

Unless you would rather a refund, just lemme know. I am sorry, I realize I let my frustration get the best of me..

I didn't mean smash then send I would never do that.. I plan on sending it tomorrow, I needed work done on my car and didn't want to bother someone for a ride.Unless you would rather a refund, just lemme know. I am sorry, I realize I let my frustration get the best of me..
You have two legs for a reason. Walk.

I will happily refund his money lol... he never asked for that, he wants the amp as far as I know.. I cant believe this stupid deal became such an ordeal.
We talked about it, and exchanged info.. he never gave me a date when/if he was going to send the money and I wasn't very active on the forum. A month later he sends it and I have no clue, to find out hes making a big deal out of his dumb mistake. Im sorry that some people have no common sense, and that's all im sorry for.

Seriously I just want to smash the **** amp because im so aggravated.

I don't give two shits about $135, I will refund it or ship the amp.. but I wont be accused of a scammer and have to go by this guys watch.

Either give me a little time to send it or ill refund it. But seriously I hope you realize that you aren't the victim.. and if you don't than you have less common sense than I could imagine.
So because he never said he wanted it shipped the next day after he sent funds that means hold on to his money and amp?

I will happily refund his money lol... he never asked for that, he wants the amp as far as I know.. I cant believe this stupid deal became such an ordeal.
We talked about it, and exchanged info.. he never gave me a date when/if he was going to send the money and I wasn't very active on the forum. A month later he sends it and I have no clue, to find out hes making a big deal out of his dumb mistake. Im sorry that some people have no common sense, and that's all im sorry for.

Seriously I just want to smash the **** amp because im so aggravated.

I don't give two shits about $135, I will refund it or ship the amp.. but I wont be accused of a scammer and have to go by this guys watch.

Either give me a little time to send it or ill refund it. But seriously I hope you realize that you aren't the victim.. and if you don't than you have less common sense than I could imagine.
I been reading this for days, there is no excuse now, Send him the amp. Nobody would want to wait this long for something they paid for! That's attitude you have about selling on here "Didn't know you had run by his watch?" No i guess you don't have to go by his watch but would be nice if you didn't go by his calendar, Come on don't be an aszhole! Make it right or at least right as it can be.

LOL he probably used his money for the car repairs.. this guy is a tool. bwap forever known as a scammer or horrible business man and no one will ever deal with him on the forums

Thanks for this thread. I won' t buy from either.
Good for you.. I'll never sell anything on this site and will never buy from anyone with no feedback.. Way to many kids who don't give a **** or think they know everything.

i been on this site sence I was 19 now 25...bottom line look into who u dealing with before u do a deal that really comes down to your word alone. had a box made when I was 20 from a guy on this site I never even spoke to. (build log still on here) its all about ya rep. got a alt built by mylows10 aka Jim with no worries. reason being Jim is known for many good deals. all im saying u only as good as ya word, look into the people u dealing with first

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mass Car Audio

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Mass Car Audio
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies