Bwap scammer ?

See, I was thinking the same thing as I made my last post. I have no doubt that there are good and honest people in here that are making a buck and helping others to save a few. That is the spirit in which classifieds are founded. But, unless someone spends a lot of time in this community, they won't know if a seller is safe to deal with or not. I say crush these 4uckers when they do someone wrong. Not to be vengeful and vindictive, but to protect the integrity of the forum, and to help promote a safe environment for both buyers and sellers.
ya man, i totally agree with you.

I will never buy from someone with no feedback ever again. The amp was in need of repair, it wasn't even something he really had a use for. I know people that just give me their blown amps for me to fix and keep, even bigger amps that cost them a bunch of money when bought new.
Too bad your not closer. I could prolly send you some business

See, I was thinking the same thing as I made my last post. I have no doubt that there are good and honest people in here that are making a buck and helping others to save a few. That is the spirit in which classifieds are founded. But, unless someone spends a lot of time in this community, they won't know if a seller is safe to deal with or not. I say crush these 4uckers when they do someone wrong. Not to be vengeful and vindictive, but to protect the integrity of the forum, and to help promote a safe environment for both buyers and sellers.
Yep^^^^

Hey everyone started somewhere lol. Not too long Ago I didn't have any feedback but I bought from the classified members on here like 3-4 times and sold some items. Now I have good feedback //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. But this guy sounds like a scammer keep that claim open!

Hey everyone started somewhere lol. Not too long Ago I didn't have any feedback but I bought from the classified members on here like 3-4 times and sold some items. Now I have good feedback //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. But this guy sounds like a scammer keep that claim open!
294545.jpg

WTF Bwap, You have not been online since I sent you payment for the MX5000 amplifier. I'm starting to think your a scammer. I know you were online after I sent you a message stating I sent you the money and now you have not been online for 4 days. I think you just took my money and ran. I can't believe your ripping me off for a measly $135, You must be a broke *** loser.
I will be filing a paypal claim on the 13th, right now I have opened a paypal dispute and you haven't even tried to deal with it.
yourE*

Scammers get banned with proof. He said she said doesnt cut it.

Also its up to the buyer to do the research on a seller, get their contact information (phone number, names, etc.). Also their is a sticky in the classifieds that has rules in it. There is a template for a reason. For some odd reason people buy from sellers who cant even follow the rules.

Scammers get banned with proof. He said she said doesnt cut it.
Also its up to the buyer to do the research on a seller, get their contact information (phone number, names, etc.). Also their is a sticky in the classifieds that has rules in it. There is a template for a reason. For some odd reason people buy from sellers who cant even follow the rules.
How is there any way to provide proof when the deal was make on the internet through messages and my WTB ad ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mass Car Audio

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Mass Car Audio
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies