Bwap scammer ?

That's alright, watch someone come in here and say you're bitching over "$135." I was always taught treat others how you want to be treated. For some reason these people here like to sell you something, then won't even respond to you. If he actually scammed you and he's within four hours of Syracuse I can get your money back.
He sent me a few messages yesterday, he said hes shipping it today.

Well I sent Bwap and message yesterday asking if he shipped my amp and I got no response back and he was online 7 minutes ago. He sent me a message 2 days ago claiming he can get the amp shipping the next day and was apologizing for him not being online for a week.

So Bwap why haven't you responded to my PM ??

Your just making things worse dude.......

Well I sent Bwap and message yesterday asking if he shipped my amp and I got no response back and he was online 7 minutes ago. He sent me a message 2 days ago claiming he can get the amp shipping the next day and was apologizing for him not being online for a week.
So Bwap why haven't you responded to my PM ??

Your just making things worse dude.......
good thing you didn't end the claim.....

see man. Some grown *** men still have that high school kid mentality. Just takin peoples hard earned money and running. smh
ya it's kinda pissing me off. this is exactly what he said in the pm below,

Yes, I can do that no problem.. Im sorry about the whole inconvenience. I can have it shipped out tomorrow.

Shipping to:

(my address would have been here)

After all this hoopla he still hasn't shipped it, now that will really make me shet my pantz. Got to start dealing with mature men so you won't go through hoops just to buy from someone selling something.

This is why I won't browse the classifieds.
its quiet simple. you buy from trusted members. i've never been scammed. well, there was this one time someone tried to scam me but i called him out and he sent me a refund.

Some guys just need to grow up. Sorry your going thru this crap makes the forum look bad
See, I was thinking the same thing as I made my last post. I have no doubt that there are good and honest people in here that are making a buck and helping others to save a few. That is the spirit in which classifieds are founded. But, unless someone spends a lot of time in this community, they won't know if a seller is safe to deal with or not. I say crush these 4uckers when they do someone wrong. Not to be vengeful and vindictive, but to protect the integrity of the forum, and to help promote a safe environment for both buyers and sellers.

Some guys just need to grow up. Sorry your going thru this crap makes the forum look bad
I will never buy from someone with no feedback ever again. The amp was in need of repair, it wasn't even something he really had a use for. I know people that just give me their blown amps for me to fix and keep, even bigger amps that cost them a bunch of money when bought new.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mass Car Audio

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Mass Car Audio
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies