Bwap scammer ?

All the other times we talked he would respond back in a day or 2, now he hasn't even been online since. I would rather just get my money back and be done with it.
Like I said who knows. Maybe he died for all you know. Just be patient.

Not replying for 4-6 days from when money was sent with no updates. I would pissed too. Out of respect if u are doing a deal responses should be within 24 to 48hrs and on a forum weekends should be included. That is wrong to not reply with tracking info or item not being shipped with in 24-48hrs.there is always a way to get online to provide an update. Unless he is in a coma or dead. U have a way of letting the other person know what is taking to long.

Not replying for 4-6 days from when money was sent with no updates. I would pissed too. Out of respect if u are doing a deal responses should be within 24 to 48hrs and on a forum weekends should be included. That is wrong to not reply with tracking info or item not being shipped with in 24-48hrs.there is always a way to get online to provide an update. Unless he is in a coma or dead. U have a way of letting the other person know what is taking to long.
this is why I try to always get a phone number so I can have direct contact one week with no contact is no excuse,I never ordered anything from anywhere from anybody that took a week

ok, this guy still has not logged on in 6 days and he still has not tried to contact me through my paypal dispute and I have sent him 2 messages through paypal. I'm filing a claim tomorrow morning when I wake up. I highly do not think this guy is going to follow through with this transaction anything soon.

If he was going somewhere for a while he should have at least contacted me to let me know.

Agreed communication is a must when making a transaction online, always ask for phone# before sending any $$$ . I'm sorry to hear that but paypal is real good and handling these situations and will most likely refund you your money.

I say give it another week. I can understand a week, but 2 is too long. You have no idea what could possibly be going on with him. You'd feel like shit if he's been in a serious car wreck or something.

I say give it another week. I can understand a week, but 2 is too long. You have no idea what could possibly be going on with him. You'd feel like shit if he's been in a serious car wreck or something.
I would rather just get paypal to refund me my money asap and if he does show up I will get a mod to delete this thread. Like I said earlier he was online after I sent him the money and he didn't even respond to my message saying payment was going his way. I can understand if something seriously happened to him but Im not going to wait and see. I don't want to sound like an a-hole but I'm not going to sit and wait around for someone that has my money.

Im so sorry, I haven't been on in awhile and I didn't know he was sending the money. I will do what I can to fix this.

Agreed communication is a must when making a transaction online, always ask for phone# before sending any $$$ . I'm sorry to hear that but paypal is real good and handling these situations and will most likely refund you your money.
Yes, I wish he would have made sure to get ahold of me before sending the money. I should have logged in more, but I wasn't sure the deal was secure. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Hello Bwap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

I'm so glad that you showed up lol, All I want is you to send the amp out and everything will be ok. I will cancel the paypal claim and get a mod to delete this thread.

this is looking better!!! @Bwap; make it right bro..... and @Mass Car Audio; paypal always makes it right in those cases.... buyer has all the power so you never have to worry, I've went 3 weeks before filing it just ***** having money on hold like that... good to see you guys work it out......

[quote name='basswiigee']this is looking better!!! @Bwap; make it right bro..... and @Mass Car Audio; paypal always makes it right in those cases.... buyer has all the power so you never have to worry, I've went 3 weeks before filing it just ***** having money on hold like that... good to see you guys work it out......[/QUOTE]

I'm going to paypal right now and telling them that the seller is going to follow through with this transaction.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mass Car Audio

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Mass Car Audio
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies