SOLD Buy My **** You Cheap ****ers!!

k_schutte
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
NO TRADES!!!

DB1100D (SOLD)

220A ford HO alt. $150 shipped (3.8s and 5.0s for sure, may be others too)

custom 15" sub $225 shipped (Mach5 SPL15 motor/basket, TeamPSI recone, 2.5K+ rms...)

BUY MY STUFF!!! IT IS TAKING UP ROOM AND i DON'T NEED/WANT IT ANYMORE!!

hey bass quake!

347gxao.jpg

LOL..... it is actually working....
Some of the bigger names on this forum have pm'd me to see if you have cleared your name. And as most knew you hadn't. They just aren't gonna make ripples and they wont do business with you... cause I pointed out a few flaws in this new theory you have about "me" scamming.

LOL..... but carry on.

Only the true mattered people know what's going on and sit back and laugh at ya.

And I don't care.... I make more money than you'll dream of... and I have all day to sit here and flood your future threads //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Cheers dipshit

OH.. and UPS deals with the shipper ONLY on claims... not the receiving end... in which UR the shipper.... so how did I scam them... you smart people think about that one.
You always boast about how much money you make. If you were so wealthy you wouldn't be so assbent and would move on.

Bump for the OP

Give him a break... this is the internet, the only place he can be rich, good looking and well liked.... Well... I guess he isn't even liked on here so... 2 out of 3 I guess...

This thread can be locked/deleted or whatever if you'd like to mods, everythign listed is gone... Except the 15" but it has it's own thread now so... or not, IDC either way. I like to see that some people still have a brain and a since of right/wrong and KNOW that I am not in the wrong here...

still not banned on CACO for the record... LOL

he must not have enough money to get me banned over there...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

k_schutte

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
k_schutte
cedar rapids, IA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date