building new box for my DD

okay thanks RAM.. would this sub do well on a AQ2200D or should i invest in the 3500? i plan on upgrading to 2 subs and doing a bed cut later on when i get the funds just tryin to max this lil baby out till i get the funds to wang.

2200 would be fine...3500 if you want to push it past its limits at shows but turn the gain down for daily.
thanks for the input.. also i know this is on the newb side but if i get a bass knob does it control the gain?

thanks for the input.. also i know this is on the newb side but if i get a bass knob does it control the gain?
Some control gain and others apply boost, it just depends. I'm not keen on what the AQ knobs control, but IMO any smart company wouldn't send out boost knobs that'll make it 10x's easier for uneducated people to blow their equipment.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.