Build Pix: 4cuft net, 38hz, Solo L7 15

Participant count
  • Participant list

tuck05
10+ year member

SLAMMIN ORGASMS
The box is 4.8 Gross cuft, 4 net cuft tuned to 38hz. 3/4" mdf. The box will house an 06 L7 15.

All the cuts are made with a Makita Skillsaw.

SPeakerbox012.jpg

I usually draw out the entire box before I cut anything. The lines are there for illustration purposes only. They are a bit skewed once I start cutting b/c of the width of the saw blade.

SPeakerbox015.jpg

A few pieces cut.

SPeakerbox017.jpg

The first joint.

SPeakerbox021.jpg

SPeakerbox023.jpg

SPeakerbox026.jpg

When copying the image location from photobucket, make sure you copy the "Direct Link" and not the "Email & IM" link, you can then add the [IMG] [/IMG] tags around it

Actually, nvm that, just copy down the IMG link it provides

Edit:

Btw the box looks pretty nice. Did you happen to get it carpeted or anything else?

When copying the image location from photobucket, make sure you copy the "Direct Link" and not the "Email & IM" link, you can then add the [IMG] [/IMG] tags around it
Actually, nvm that, just copy down the IMG link it provides

Edit:

Btw the box looks pretty nice. Did you happen to get it carpeted or anything else?
Cody(my lil bro) plans to put carpet on it. He hasn't bought any yet so we haven't carpeted it. Almost every joint lined up perfectly. I was quite surprised since we used a skill saw on all the cuts.

We used a table saw on the box I'm building for my truck. Everything has lined up PERFECTLY so far. Pix of it will be up in a day or two. It is also 4 cuft net tuned to 38hz for a solo 15. I am putting the amp inside the box on the amp rack I made inside the box under a piece of plexi and I plan to put vinyl on the box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.