Build In My 1989 Mercedes-Benz 300SE - AudioQue HDC312 + Hifonics BXI1608D + 2.3ft^3

wtf are you talking about, idiot?
here is a translation for the people that are les fortunate than most and cant comprehend english, or at the least use basic phonics to make out uncommon words...

original: cherreh da benz...my unks just picked up a clean 300d for 1k

translation: THE MERCEDES LOOKS GOOD...MY UNCLE JUST BOUGHT A 300D FOR $1000, IT LOOKS GOOD.

but yeah, both benz' look real good...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

cherreh da benz...my unks just picked up a clean 300d for 1k
yes....it is very nice....and everything works too !!! i am thinking about possibly selling it though in a bit because I was looking around online at just different random parts and they are VERY expensive compare to a more common car from that long ago.....

its gonna destory ur car
I have a feeling it will too.....I cant wait till it's broken in so I can turn it up.......

nice car =] hahaand nice ass pics, you must have a high class ass cam bro lol

pro. style man, lol

and did you almost buy my pair of tc oems like a year ago by any chance??
yeah....i do a little photography on the side....its a small little hobby of mine...

im sure you and other may want to know what camera I use....lol

The Canon Powershot G9 12MP Digital Camera.

And nope....that was not me looking for any tc oems....

pics and vids yet??
One pic so far.....

I am waiting until it is broken in so I can turn it up a bit to make the vids.....

img1286wz9.jpg

thnx

-Jordan

from what i have been told (and heard) camaros have good acoustics and can get quite loud...my friend here cracked 140 w/ a single 10 in his camaro

I sold my old camera b4 I could take the vids.....and the new camera I just bought doesn't take vids (its a SLR cam).....

but as soon as I get access to a cam that takes video I will get some vids.....

sorry guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.