Build for Big Boi - 8 12's in a Tahoe on ~7k.....sexy

That's where the customer said that it sounded best to him. That's pretty close to where I like mine as well. Really helps bring out the low end as well.

47s on music isn't too terrible using ap subs and 1800w....honestly o was surprises how decent less than 400 in equipment actually sounded.

47s on music isn't too terrible using ap subs and 1800w....honestly o was surprises how decent less than 400 in equipment actually sounded.
i'm not hating on the numbers. Just wasn't too impressed in the quality on on music. Those numbers are great for 1800 watts and some AP subs.

It's birch ply sir, much stronger and lighter than MDF.
more expensive as well though

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

It's birch ply sir, much stronger and lighter than MDF.

more expensive as well though
Box looks killer, nice work. Don't care for the 7-ply birch though as it's too soft and not all that strong. Can't you get the 11-ply in your area? HD by me only carries 7-ply now so I gotta drive an extra 45 minutes to get the good stuff, but it's worth it...

I have built with both and have yet to have an issue with either. I am also testing out some 9ply that looks promising. I will likely be moving to that very soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.