Build for 1993 Pontiac Firebird limited space need help!

its a hatch back right ? i had a pos 84 corvette ( no back seats ) but the hatch glass like any other hatch car the best box for me was slot port all the way at the rear of the car - pointed up at the hatch glass and subs up also. i kno its not the same as your car as i had no rear seats - but this thing was brutal to sit in on just 1200w

its a hatch back right ? i had a pos 84 corvette ( no back seats ) but the hatch glass like any other hatch car the best box for me was slot port all the way at the rear of the car - pointed up at the hatch glass and subs up also. i kno its not the same as your car as i had no rear seats - but this thing was brutal to sit in on just 1200w
That would be insane lol imna start a photobucket so i can post a picture im kind of screwed with my hatch because the tank it right above the rear diff and it takes up all the room back there, i think i can fit 2 12s but the box would have to be like a wedge imna finally talk to stang today if i can remember after work lol

Message_14258266904412_zpshekqnjml.jpg
[/url]

So after speaking with cscstang (great guy was a ton of help) for a couple days and after alot of measuring lol imna be running 2 12s in the back seat imna be running 2 HDS312's on a ...... And thats as far as ive gotten lol

dam thats a big box for a vette. that must get loud.........

A little update and some pics for you guys cscstang just built the box with the dimensions of the back seat i changed the plans and will be going with 3 hds310's d2 wired down to 1.3 ohm on a 3k or 3.5k rms amp

At the last show i was at my custom bare wood Cscstang box got more attention than my system lol

I had at least two or three people ask me about it.. And there was only like 20 ppl lol

So i was looking around the tool room/laundry room and i found something i can use to get the system playing a little sooner while i save up to get one after i get the subs and amp in the future..... And i know most will bash this but i dont care its better than nothing and it will be replaced later on after everythings installed.

And sorry this build is taking forever i dont make alot of money. but its moving slowly but surely

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.