budget build

u are going to do another build log on the glass work, right?
yep as soon as i get everything and start.... it probably wont be til the end of the year since im buying it piece by piece. probably be my wife's xmas present lol

+1 for DCONs. I've gotten countless compliments on mine - single 10 in a 1 cube 32 hz aeroported box off a super SQ amp.

also, this if you're looking for really cheap. Put one in the fiancee's car 1.5 years ago-ish and have been impressed constantly. Dono about "800 watts" business, but it's been solid.

+1 for DCONs. I've gotten countless compliments on mine - single 10 in a 1 cube 32 hz aeroported box off a super SQ amp.
also, this if you're looking for really cheap. Put one in the fiancee's car 1.5 years ago-ish and have been impressed constantly. Dono about "800 watts" business, but it's been solid.
I'd do 2 12" GCON's on 1500 watts....but OP stated a $200 max budget at the beginning of tt.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fart.gif.9285a21c4a53b1a914c9dedbfcf9d894.gif
Red, just go with whatever quack suggest. He disagrees with everything anyone says. He MUST be right and can't possibly be wrong. You might as well do as he says, lol.

[quote name='oxsign']Red, just go with whatever quack suggest. He disagrees with everything anyone says. He MUST be right and can't possibly be wrong. You might as well do as he says, lol.[/QUOTE]
u are a testy little bastard...lol. Yea, i figured with only $200 to work with, ole red might do better finding a good 15" that will work for him and his ole lady instead of 2 cheap 12's, but yall seem to think that might be too loud..shrugz...fuckifiknow.... @SPLaudio; [MENTION]Alan Hall[/MENTION]; [MENTION]hspls[/MENTION]; @g6ryder can yall hook these boys up on something that'll take 1k+?

Boys & Bastard, yup your A+ class. All the more reason to go with everything you say, lol. You say 1 15", however you seem to just ignore the fact that the OP has said several times he wants 2 12". And rather than go with that your just going to shoot down anything anyone else seems to suggest him. Including what he himself suggested (AQ). Just seems like if it's not what you say, it's wrong. I'm just trying to help him out now by telling him to do as YOU wish, that's all "boy", lol.

And please let @SPLaudio & @g6ryder join in. It would be nice to hear a non pompous *** give an opinion to go with something that the OP asked for.

[quote name='oxsign']Boys & Bastard, yup your A+ class. All the more reason to go with everything you say, lol. You say 1 15", however you seem to just ignore the fact that the OP has said several times he wants 2 12". And rather than go with that your just going to shoot down anything anyone else seems to suggest him. Including what he himself suggested (AQ). Just seems like if it's not what you say, it's wrong. I'm just trying to help him out now by telling him to do as YOU wish, that's all "boy", lol.

And please let @SPLaudio & @g6ryder join in. It would be nice to hear a non pompous *** give an opinion to go with something that the OP asked for.[/QUOTE]

@Flex68 ..is this one of your guys?

lulz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.