budget build

not sure if this is the right section for this but will continue with it anyways....in the next month or so i will be looking to do a budget build on my wife's xterra. looking to do 2 10s or 12s but not sure what to go with. the budget will be about 75-100ish per sub. the subs will be powered by an amp that does 1500w @ 1 ohm. looking to run them in a custom fiberglass box...ported....im just interested to see what options are out there. just trying to research before buying.

thanks for input....opinions....etc
6 pages later the sub became yours lol

it always happens cheap subs go to wifey and nice ones go to the bassheads lol

umm no they are her subs im just picking them as a surprise for her and personally i think she will have the better subs out of the two of us......

i mean i only paid 100 bucks for my 2 8's and they wont be nearly as lous as what she will end up with.

so wifey here gets better setup vs me...... imo.

umm no they are her subs im just picking them as a surprise for her and personally i think she will have the better subs out of the two of us......i mean i only paid 100 bucks for my 2 8's and they wont be nearly as lous as what she will end up with.

you are better than me lol

umm no they are her subs im just picking them as a surprise for her and personally i think she will have the better subs out of the two of us......i mean i only paid 100 bucks for my 2 8's and they wont be nearly as lous as what she will end up with.

If you can get that kind of a deal from Cadence, why not get her a couple 10's or 12's from them?

dont want to run the same stuff...just a picky person lol.
Admit it, this sub is for you, you are just installing it in your wife's car, you know you wanted to test these IA's and the only time these IA's will slam is when you are driving the car lol just messing with you.

Admit it, this sub is for you, you are just installing it in your wife's car, you know you wanted to test these IA's and the only time these IA's will slam is when you are driving the car lol just messing with you.

no really they are for her. she told me she wanted more bass the other night. but in a way they are for me too, to help me with my fiberglass job itch and for when i drive the truck lol

no really they are for her. she told me she wanted more bass the other night. but in a way they are for me too, to help me with my fiberglass job itch and for when i drive the truck lol
The truth came out lol, no shame in that, i'm planning to buy PSI for my wife's car even though she only listens to love songs hehehehe

The truth came out lol, no shame in that, i'm planning to buy PSI for my wife's car even though she only listens to love songs hehehehe
Many of those can have some great bass, lol. I'm trying to talk the wife into letting me put a setup in her car like the last one. She's not having it though, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.