Budget Build For The Old Beater

Just find a set of PG rsds...they are ~$65 i think
but i have 4 doors. LOL. i know this cars acoustics , it ***** up every drop of sound except for bass and to make it worse it doesnt have ac so the windows stay down which makes it even worse. The only time i ever had this car LOUD was when i freeair'd 2 15" eminence loudspeakers in the trunk hole. More cheap speakers with more power is better than a single pair with lower power in this particular car.

i got awesome amps for SQ and small installs and a Awesome deck too. just need speakers and sub.

2 old school sony 4 channels and a phoenix gold 2 channel and a excelon deck.

You don't need rear fill.

And you don't need that deck either. I need it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Still up for the trade? I would actually rather have a Sony amp than the Thump if that's alright with you.

You don't need rear fill.
And you don't need that deck either. I need it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Still up for the trade? I would actually rather have a Sony amp than the Thump if that's alright with you.
I'm still up for the trade , but those sony amps are worth more to me than they are to you. i really like them and don't wanna get rid of them unless somebody pays. Honestly i know their cash value is low but i could never find cleaner amps in the price range that those sonys are.

I'm still up for the trade ' date=' but those sony amps are worth more to me than they are to you. i really like them and don't wanna get rid of them unless somebody pays. Honestly i know their cash value is low but i could never find cleaner amps in the price range that those sonys are.[/quote']
Oh, no doubt. I don't blame you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif That's how they are...worth more to the owner than to the buyer. Pretty much any o/s Sony amp is like that.

Funny thing is...JVC made an amp with exactly the same internals...but this is Recoton JVC/Sony, so it's still good...not as good as Champagne Sony, but still good.

oh, no doubt. I don't blame you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif that's how they are...worth more to the owner than to the buyer. Pretty much any o/s sony amp is like that.
Funny thing is...jvc made an amp with exactly the same internals...but this is recoton jvc/sony, so it's still good...not as good as champagne sony, but still good.
xm-4045!!!! Ftw!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.