Buck Box Designs - New Picture Log

I think Bobby is in love with me; he has to make up that I said something about him recently, because how else am I going to pay attention to him? He’s so obsessed with me tht he’s claiming my comments to others are directed to him....If I have him on ignore, he’s going to constantly claim that my replies to others are replies to him, because that’s how much he needs my attention.

So like if I exist at all in this forum, Bobby is going to find a way to get mad about my replies to others, and claim they’re directed at me, because that’s your level of how obsessed you are for me. Oh you hate me so much, but you want me to design you a box? Lol, I’m never designing anything for you dude. You literally are trying to ruin my designing business like a fascist Nazi would. You’re making up any lie you can to attack my business. I’ve had you on ignore and you think I’m responding to you 😂

I’m not Bobby. I don’t want to interact with you, at all. You’re targeting me like a predator does. It’s evil, man.

Before Bucko's post!

Screenshot_20210824-094624_Facebook.jpg

Bobby open your eyes buddy
If Buck didn't create this alternate profile then IMO there are only 2 possible explanations
1) You did it yourself. I would really hope this is wrong. If not it's all kinds of fucked up but I want to believe it's wrong so that's where i'm going to leave that
2) Is there someone else on this site that is maybe schooled in making fake profiles
Someone who loves the drama
Who maybe has a problem with Buck
Who would be love to create all this drama between you two so he can just sit back and get some kind of sick pleasure out of it
Sound like anyone familiar?

I have no proof but in my experience if your trying to find the source of drama, start with the drama queen
But all that aside
You need to calm the **** down guy
When was the last time you hit the bong buddy
Maybe want to give that one another try
Does wonders for the temper

Bobby might be an alright guy in real life, but on here he takes the internet way too seriously and reverts back to teenager behavior. The internet brings out the worst in people.

I'm not the dude to take invisible stabs at people...I'm Buck, I'm right here, if I want to say something, I'll say it just like I'm doing this now. I have no idea who the Jeffrey Epstein profile is. It's just somebody having fun, I guess. I don't have time to make fake profiles to poke at people. That's just not who I am, at all. My customers know I'm a really technical, straight forward person. I'm too busy designing, studying and working on spreadsheets to waste my time having an alter-ego. Buck is Buck. I'd rather talk about legit designing stuff in my thread(s). I've been studying very hard so I can literally offer any type of enclosure design to my customers. I'm working on developing processes for designing very advanced enclosures from my customers that have special needs. That's the stuff I'd love to be able to talk about.

I'm good at designing, good at sound; I understand sound at a very deep level. True engineering. I'm not bragging; it's just literally my skill set. I really, really enjoy it. My love for audio and physics and how reality works overrides almost everything else. Idc what people believe in, if you like bass, then you and I can get along. Opinions are just that; they aren't a manifestation into reality, unless people act on them. I study many different things, because that's all I can do with my very poor physical health. I'm lucky my brain still works, haha, so I have to take advantage of my brain being just about the only part of my body that's highly usable. I'd rather come together over love for bass and sound and loud music! I'm all about just wanting to bond over common things that we all share together here, vs taking a very small part of life that we may have differences of opinions with, and exploding that difference into our whole relationship. That's not what I want, personally. I just want to have fun doing audio.

Will somebody let me do some experimental enclosures? Let me try to blow your house windows out or something. Anybody have like 30 cubic feet to space and a 18" woofer in their house? That's what I love doing, hahaha.

Will you guys like my box posts? Somebody went around and literally had to click dislike on every one of my posts. Wow, that's some stalking. You see what's going on? I had like 1000 likes or something, I was at 700 yesterday, now I'm at -46. That's such a pathetic thing to do to someone. Literally trying to ruin my reputation.

It would be nice if the admin actually cared about their site. Ugh. The only vendor on this site is having his reputation ruined for nothing related to my business. Welcome to modern day America.

Last edited:
Will you guys like my box posts? Somebody went around and literally had to click dislike on everyone of my posts. Wow, that's some stalking. You see what's going on? I had like 1000 likes or something, I was at 700 yesterday, now I'm at -46. That's such a pathetic thing to do to someone. Literally trying to ruin my reputation.

It would be nice if the admin actually cared about their site. Ugh. The only vendor on this site is having his reputation ruined for nothing related to my business. Welcome to modern day America.
We have moderators? Could’ve fooled me……

Bobby might be an alright guy in real life, but on here he takes the internet way too seriously and reverts back to teenager behavior. The internet brings out the worst in people.

When somebody talks about your daughter's and says that they deserve to be fukked in the azz (among other things) then get back to me. You don't see me calling people names first or bringing up their health struggles to get one over on them. I also don't start questioning their intelligence. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

I'm not the dude to take invisible stabs at people...I'm Buck, I'm right here, if I want to say something, I'll say it just like I'm doing this now. I have no idea who the Jeffrey Epstein profile is. It's just somebody having fun, I guess. I don't have time to make fake profiles to poke at people. That's just not who I am, at all. My customers know I'm a really technical, straight forward person. I'm too busy designing, studying and working on spreadsheets to waste my time having an alter-ego. Buck is Buck. I'd rather talk about legit designing stuff in my thread(s). I've been studying very hard so I can literally offer any type of enclosure design to my customers. I'm working on developing processes for designing very advanced enclosures from my customers that have special needs. That's the stuff I'd love to be able to talk about.

I'm good at designing, good at sound; I understand sound at a very deep level. True engineering. I'm not bragging; it's just literally my skill set. I really, really enjoy it. My love for audio and physics and how reality works overrides almost everything else. Idc what people believe in, if you like bass, then you and I can get along. Opinions are just that; they aren't a manifestation into reality, unless people act on them. I study many different things, because that's all I can do with my very poor physical health. I'm lucky my brain still works, haha, so I have to take advantage of my brain being just about the only part of my body that's highly usable. I'd rather come together over love for bass and sound and loud music! I'm all about just wanting to bond over common things that we all share together here, vs taking a very small part of life that we may have differences of opinions with, and exploding that difference into our whole relationship. That's not what I want, personally. I just want to have fun doing audio.

Will somebody let me do some experimental enclosures? Let me try to blow your house windows out or something. Anybody have like 30 cubic feet to space and a 18" woofer in their house? That's what I love doing, hahaha.

And talking shitt about people's family members, name calling, and telling people to go kill themselves. Yep, that's you, but then you want people's business after that kind of shitt. Amazing! What a businessman! SMDH!

When somebody talks about your daughter's and says that they deserve to be fukked in the azz (among other things) then get back to me. You don't see me calling people names first or bringing up their health struggles to get one over on them. I also don't start questioning their intelligence. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.
I don’t care if someone talks about my daughter on the internet. It’s the internet. If it upsets you that bad then it just isn’t the place for you to be. Your mental health is more important. Do you really think anyone wants to literally fuk her azz? It was to get a rise out of you, and it worked. This is a fake world with fake people.

I don’t care if someone talks about my daughter on the internet. It’s the internet. If it upsets you that bad then it just isn’t the place for you to be. Your mental health is more important. Do you really think anyone wants to literally fuk her azz? It was to get a rise out of you, and it worked. This is a fake world with fake people.

The funny thing is that I never talked about his daughters. Literally another member said that to him. That’s a giant smear that isn’t true, at all. I know exactly what I said. Hell, the comments are probably still viewable. I don’t diss people’s children on the internet; the Thunderdome has always been like that, to some degree. It’s called the Thunderdome for a reason. This is the longest trolling-induced incident I have ever seen, and I wasn’t even the troll. I don’t troll at that level, and I’m not really trolling anyone, but that just depends on anyone’s personal views.

The long time members of this forum know exactly what’s happening here. I don’t make fun of people’s kids on the Internet. I will make fun of people, but these people I make fun of are no different than me. The whole bullying narrative is a joke. I think many of these people are older than me. There’s very few people I make fun of, and it’s in a debate form. Like, I don’t make fun of people who don’t know much about audio; audio is difficult and alive. There’s a whole narrative attempt here, where I’m trying to be defined as something I’m not, because the Thunderdome isn’t for everyone. There are no victims of mean words in the Thunderdome.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...