Buck Box Designs - New Picture Log

The funny thing is that I never talked about his daughters. Literally another member said that to him. That’s a giant smear that isn’t true, at all. I know exactly what I said. Hell, the comments are probably still viewable. I don’t diss people’s children on the internet; the Thunderdome has always been like that, to some degree. It’s called the Thunderdome for a reason. This is the longest trolling-induced incident I have ever seen, and I wasn’t even the troll. I don’t troll at that level, and I’m not really trolling anyone, but that just depends on anyone’s personal views.

The long time members of this forum know exactly what’s happening here. I don’t make fun of people’s kids on the Internet. I will make fun of people, but these people I make fun of are no different than me. The whole bullying narrative is a joke. I think many of these people are older than me. There’s very few people I make fun of, and it’s in a debate form. Like, I don’t make fun of people who don’t know much about audio; audio is difficult and alive. There’s a whole narrative attempt here, where I’m trying to be defined as something I’m not, because the Thunderdome isn’t for everyone. There are no victims of mean words in the Thunderdome.
Yeah. I was reading the thread when his daughter was mentioned, I just didn’t comment. He has a bad memory I think.

I don’t care if someone talks about my daughter on the internet. It’s the internet. If it upsets you that bad then it just isn’t the place for you to be. Your mental health is more important. Do you really think anyone wants to literally fuk her azz? It was to get a rise out of you, and it worked. This is a fake world with fake people.

I don't care either, but when Bucko said that they DESERVED to be talked about that way crossed a line. He wasn't even involved in the convo between Thxone and me. But he had to pop in and start running his mouth about them. I was actually laughing at what Thxone was saying. Buck should've stayed the fukk out of the conversation. So, here we are.

Yeah. I was reading the thread when his daughter was mentioned, I just didn’t comment. He has a bad memory I think.

My memory is fine. If Buck didn’t say that shitt then why did he try and apologize. He knew what he did as soon as he opened his mouth.

20210826_160541.jpg

I don't care either, but when Bucko said that they DESERVED to be talked about that way crossed a line. He wasn't even involved in the convo between Thxone and me. But he had to pop in and start running his mouth about them. I was actually laughing at what Thxone was saying. Buck should've stayed the fukk out of the conversation. So, here we are.
You are a petty human being who doesn’t have the guts to attack the person who actually said it. Gotcha mr. triggered.

The funny thing is that I never talked about his daughters. Literally another member said that to him. That’s a giant smear that isn’t true, at all. I know exactly what I said. Hell, the comments are probably still viewable. I don’t diss people’s children on the internet; the Thunderdome has always been like that, to some degree. It’s called the Thunderdome for a reason. This is the longest trolling-induced incident I have ever seen, and I wasn’t even the troll. I don’t troll at that level, and I’m not really trolling anyone, but that just depends on anyone’s personal views.

The long time members of this forum know exactly what’s happening here. I don’t make fun of people’s kids on the Internet. I will make fun of people, but these people I make fun of are no different than me. The whole bullying narrative is a joke. I think many of these people are older than me. There’s very few people I make fun of, and it’s in a debate form. Like, I don’t make fun of people who don’t know much about audio; audio is difficult and alive. There’s a whole narrative attempt here, where I’m trying to be defined as something I’m not, because the Thunderdome isn’t for everyone. There are no victims of mean words in the Thunderdome.

You fukking popped in and popped off in a conversation that had nothing to do with you. And you know that you fukked up. You said it right after you did it. Read your "uh oh" post right after you popped off.

You are a petty human being who doesn’t have the guts to attack the person who actually said it. Gotcha mr. triggered.

I was actually joking back and forth with Thxone until Bucko had to chime in with they deserved to be talked about that way. Buck has probably edited that post just like he edited the go kill yourself post. He knows what he did and now he's trying to act like an angel. Maybe I'll start ripping on him about his physical and mental disabilities. It's all fair game in the dome, right?

Will you guys like my box posts? Somebody went around and literally had to click dislike on every one of my posts. Wow, that's some stalking. You see what's going on? I had like 1000 likes or something, I was at 700 yesterday, now I'm at -46. That's such a pathetic thing to do to someone. Literally trying to ruin my reputation.

It would be nice if the admin actually cared about their site. Ugh. The only vendor on this site is having his reputation ruined for nothing related to my business. Welcome to modern day America.

Crybaby!

You have to learn to let things go
I'm going to be honest and I mean no offence to anyone here but personally I don't really care what you guys think of me, or anyone else in the internet.
That hatred your holding on to eats away at you from the inside out
Do you really want some stuff that might have or might not have been said about you by someone who you have never met to be what put you in an early grave. It all adds to the problem
Elevated blood pressure = Heart attack
Don't you want to spend as much time as you possibly can watching your daughters live their life.
I know I sure do
But how your living is unhealthy and I can tell you from experience that older you get the more harmful it becomes.
Find a healthy way to work through it
I started playing soccer again, now twice a week I get it all out on the pitch and I leave it there
Go to the batting cages
Although i do not like to promote guns I understand that they are a way of life in the States so go to the shooting range
In the grand scheme of things who gives a **** what people think of you, they don't know you
At the end of the night when the lights go out it's just you and the fan whirling around from the other side of the room

I'm going to be honest and I mean no offence to anyone here but personally I don't really care what you guys think of me, or anyone else in the internet.
Do you really want some stuff that might have or might not have been said about you by someone who you have never met to be what put you in an early grave. It all adds to the problem
Don't you want to spend as much time as you possibly can watching your daughters live their life.
I know I sure do
But how your living is unhealthy and I can tell you from experience that older you get the more harmful it becomes.
I started playing soccer again, now twice a week I get it all out on the pitch and I leave it there
Go to the batting cages
Although i do not like to promote guns I understand that they are a way of life in the States so go to the shooting range
In the grand scheme of things who gives a **** what people think of you, they don't know you
At the end of the night when the lights go out it's just you and the fan whirling around from the other side of the room

Who are you talking to? Everyone?

So why do you go around lying saying that I said that crude stuff about daughters? You just admitted you know I said that you deserved to be talked to that way- but you go around the whole forum claiming that I said what another member said. That’s lying and you’re doing it on purpose.

I never typed go kill yourself and edited it. I don’t remember exactly what I said before I edited it, I just simplified my thoughts, and it was definitely something rude that I wanted to make sure I said a specific way. Even if I did say that to you Bobby and did edit it out, then you’re trying to act like I shouldn’t be dissing you for trying to destroy my business on here while you’re lying about what I said the whole time?

I did get legit mad at you, because you came and crapped in my box thread over me trying to help you- that’s when I said the world would be a better place without you; I meant my world and/or this forum. You’re raising hell over either intentional lies or not remembering properly. Keep in mind, Bobby, you’re lying about the context and what I said from the very beginning, and you’re telling everybody I crossed a line when I talked bad about your daughters, which I didn’t, I talked about how YOU deserve strife for talking about your daughters in a heated thread. That was and still is my point.

I literally said that to encourage you not to talk about your daughter online, and I explained that. And you just want to be mad at me; you’re always trying to poke holes in anything I say and everything, and your contempt for me has nothing to do with what I said at that point, and you don’t get to determine what I do and don’t get to respond to. It’s an open forum and you’re a massive hypocrite for complainining about foul language and being rude to other people.

I didn’t say what you claim I did, because I wouldn’t say that, and then you’re lying about me at every place you can to make me look bad. It’s disgusting, dude, and I was literally trying to help you, like I helped you with port advice. And then whatever triggered you now, which you haven’t even explained, was almost certainly a reply to another member. But you just want to be mad, right? Buck designs boxes and you have to attack me over lies? The deception you’ve brought with you on this is ridiculous. I know what I said and you got the worst words from me when you attacked my business in here when I was literally trying to give you advice, and I’ve explained this about 3 dozens times to you. You don’t care about the truth, you want to be mad and continuously be this way forever, towards me, for some reason.

Last edited:
I know I sure do
Go to the batting cages

Yeah man, I have legit heart issues, and too much stress makes my heart palpitate and skip. The docs have it on EKG. I have had high blood pressure for years, since my early 20’s, because of several reasons, but one is that my fine fiber connective tissue body-wide puts a lot of crushing like pressure on my veins and arteries. I also have painful inflammation of my rib cage cartilage right over my heart area; it pops regularly. But, my heart has to pump through slightly smaller than normal vessels that are being crushed. It can give me wicked migraines- I’ve been through a little crap recently (not forum related) and had 14 random nose bleeds in like 10 days from my sinus damage/deviated septum mixed with my stress increased-blood pressure. So, I just have learned over time his breathe during all stressful things.

Another thing too is that if I get mad at someone, that person then has too much control over me. If I’m enraged and I watch them like a hawk, then that means every action they do directly affects me, so they can purposefully stress me out by knowing that I’m mad and using it against me. So, I just don’t get mad like that anymore. With anger comes a form of blindness, so some people will try to get a person mad just to control them. I’ve seen it many times.

I personally think, in all reality, stress is the #1 killer. Being too stressed out is what leads to people doing unhealthy things to try to be less stressed out, so I try to live lightly, as much as possible, in the heart. I’d much rather love someone than hate them, that’s for sure.

So why do you go around lying saying that I said that crude stuff about daughters? You just admitted you know I said that you deserved to be talked to that way- but you go around the whole forum claiming that I said what another member said. That’s lying and you’re doing it on purpose.

I never typed go kill yourself and edited it. I don’t remember exactly what I said before I edited it, I just simplified my thoughts, and it was definitely something rude that I wanted to make sure I said a specific way. Even if I did say that to you Bobby and did edit it out, then you’re trying to act like I shouldn’t be dissing you for trying to destroy my business on here while you’re lying about what I said the whole time?

I did get legit mad at you, because you came and crapped in my box thread over me trying to help you- that’s when I said the world would be a better place without you; I meant my world and/or this forum. You’re raising hell over either intentional lies or not remembering properly. Keep in mind, Bobby, you’re lying about the context and what I said from the very beginning, and you’re telling everybody I crossed a line when I talked bad about your daughters, which I didn’t, I talked about how YOU deserve strife for talking about your daughters in a heated thread. That was and still is my point.

I literally said that to encourage you not to talk about your daughter online, and I explained that. And you just want to be mad at me; you’re always trying to poke holes in anything I say and everything, and your contempt for me has nothing to do with what I said at that point, and you don’t get to determine what I do and don’t get to respond to. It’s an open forum and you’re a massive hypocrite for complainining about foul language and being rude to other people.

I didn’t say what you claim I did, because I wouldn’t say that, and then you’re lying about me at every place you can to make me look bad. It’s disgusting, dude, and I was literally trying to help you, like I helped you with port advice. And then whatever triggered you now, which you haven’t even explained, was almost certainly a reply to another member. But you just want to be mad, right? Buck designs boxes and you have to attack me over lies? The deception you’ve brought with you on this is ridiculous. I know what I said and you got the worst words from me when you attacked my business in here when I was literally trying to give you advice, and I’ve explained this about 3 dozens times to you. You don’t care about the truth, you want to be mad and continuously be this way forever, towards me, for some reason.

You know what you said and you admitted editing it out of your posts, enough said. You came at me and I responded accordingly. I've said it since the day that I joined this forum that I won't be bullied, ever. If somebody crosses a line then they will be getting a response. It's funny how when somebody get's you mad that you try to hide behind your disability and your business. Or, you just run and cry to the admins. Just like the other post says, "you reap what you sow". So, own it and move on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...