Buck Box Designs - New Picture Log

Is that a serious question? Or are you trying to troll me? Do you have a purpose to anything that you do? How hard is it to use the appropriate parts of the forum? I can help you with that, if you need know what parts of the forums are for what types of information.

Don't ask me questions here if you don't want them answered here. So, you apparently asked me the question in the wrong section. That's not my fault.

Well, I did ask that question in here; you are correct. I'm sure those in the COVID thread would be interested in your vaccine and how you do or don't like it, whatever the case may be. If you want people to know your experience, so it could possibly help them, the COVID thread would really a be a good place to see information like that. The information that you give people could help them make decisions with their lives. That's powerful, you know what I mean?

When the 8's are 13.00 though...

Video and meter or it never happened, right? People can say anything they want. Cone area is still cone are. People do 150's with stuff from Wal-Mart. Like I said, people can say anything. If it was 145 it was probably between 50 hz. and 60 hz. I would be impressed if it was under 35 hz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...