Buck Box Designs - New Picture Log

You know what you said and you admitted editing it out of your posts, enough said. You came at me and I responded accordingly. I've said it since the day that I joined this forum that I won't be bullied, ever. If somebody crosses a line then they will be getting a response. It's funny how when somebody get's you mad that you try to hide behind your disability and your business. Or, you just run and cry to the admins. Just like the other post says, "you reap what you sow". So, own it and move on.

Yeahhh- you are a bully: I haven’t said anything to in a very long time, and you’re trying to destroy my business even though I literally haven’t talked to you since you lost your mind and blamed me for it, and it’s not working either. I get customers no matter what you do, buddy, because I have a great reputation with my service. I’m a bully but have given you free box advice? Can you tell me how that logic works?

Dude- I don’t want to do this and never did. You’ve blown everything out of proportion and I can’t control your problems that you so clearly have that have nothing to do with me. Get a real life and seek help. I’ve got business to do. I have my own website; I have tons of work to do. All of my customers know me; you don’t. You’ve been posting garbage in my thread since I first came back here- you have tons of deleted posts because you’re so clueless and untamed that others were even getting mad at you. You’re not an honest person and if you have mental problems, please seek help. I’m talking to you absolutely not anymore. I’ve literally done nothing but try to talk this out, and you don’t want to, at all. You’re lying about me and this is going nowhere. Get a productive life and build stuff up instead of trying to bring me down because of your own messed up life. I seriously hope you find peace inside, and I’m going to find peace inside, by never talking to you again. Best of luck, Bobby, we all need more peace in our lives during these times. Good luck man, hope you feel better inside.

Yeahhh- you are a bully: I haven’t said anything to in a very long time, and you’re trying to destroy my business even though I literally haven’t talked to you since you lost your mind and blamed me for it, and it’s not working either. I get customers no matter what you do, buddy, because I have a great reputation with my service. I’m a bully but have given you free box advice? Can you tell me how that logic works?

Dude- I don’t want to do this and never did. You’ve blown everything out of proportion and I can’t control your problems that you so clearly have that have nothing to do with me. Get a real life and seek help. I’ve got business to do. I have my own website; I have tons of work to do. All of my customers know me; you don’t. You’ve been posting garbage in my thread since I first came back here- you have tons of deleted posts because you’re so clueless and untamed that others were even getting mad at you. You’re not an honest person and if you have mental problems, please seek help. I’m talking to you absolutely not anymore. I’ve literally done nothing but try to talk this out, and you don’t want to, at all. You’re lying about me and this is going nowhere. Get a productive life and build stuff up instead of trying to bring me down because of your own messed up life. I seriously hope you find peace inside, and I’m going to find peace inside, by never talking to you again. Best of luck, Bobby, we all need more peace in our lives during these times. Good luck man, hope you feel better inside.

Keep lying and denying what you said repeatedly to me. You are nothing but a name calling conspiracy theorist who thinks that you are protected because you are a box designer on here. Just because you pay to be on this site doesn't give you protection from being responded to when you are being a jerk off. You should try and check back into reality and get out of that conspiracy World that you live in. I'm not the only one who knows that you are Epstein. It's pretty obvious and I really don't care. You don't see me running to the admins. You remind me of a third grader who runs to the teacher and says, "hey teacher, Bobby said a bad word!"

Keep lying and denying what you said repeatedly to me. You are nothing but a name calling conspiracy theorist who thinks that you are protected because you are a box designer on here. Just because you pay to be on this site doesn't give you protection from being responded to when you are being a jerk off. You should try and check back into reality and get out of that conspiracy World that you live in. I'm not the only one who knows that you are Epstein. It's pretty obvious and I really don't care. You don't see me running to the admins. You remind me of a third grader who runs to the teacher and says, "hey teacher, Bobby said a bad word!"

I'm not Epstein dude, and I have no idea who it is. Here you are again, blaming me for something I didn't do. Not surprised, because all you are is a bag of hate.

Why don't you prove that I'm Epstein? Ask someone on the site who can see IP's. I say what I say specifically so my name is associated with what I say. I don't need a fake profile to be who I want to be, and I'm not ashamed of what I say.

I've got work to do that involves high precision and thoughtful audio engineering. I'm designing advanced audio enclosures, and I taught myself how to do it. I'm making people's bass sound amazing, and you aren't. What are you doing today, Bobby? Sitting on your PC or phone disliking everything you can? Oh boy, you're going places, aren't you?

Why don't you prove that I'm Epstein? Ask someone on the site who can see IP's. I say what I say specifically so my name is associated with what I say. I don't need a fake profile to be who I want to be, and I'm not ashamed of what I say.

He has a secret ID or something. He doesn't show up on the members currently online. He figured out how to hide that way. No worries. Good job on his part.

I've got work to do that involves high precision and thoughtful audio engineering. I'm designing advanced audio enclosures, and I taught myself how to do it. I'm making people's bass sound amazing, and you aren't. What are you doing today, Bobby? Sitting on your PC or phone disliking everything you can? Oh boy, you're going places, aren't you?

I actually got vaccinated a couple of days ago. So, I'm cleaning .y house and dealing with a sore arm today.

20210827_083437.jpg

That's nice. Why don't you put that in something that's not my business thread? Like, idk, the whole thread that's based around COVID? That would be a great place for vaccination discussions.

There's this thing called sub-forums, that everyone but you knows how to use properly, where they respect the forum layout, and they post things in the relevant sections. You're talking about your vaccine in the enclosure help section.

You asked me a question on here so I answered it on here. What's the problem?

Is that a serious question? Or are you trying to troll me? Do you have a purpose to anything that you do? How hard is it to use the appropriate parts of the forum? I can help you with that, if you need know what parts of the forums are for what types of information.

This section is called the Enclosure Design and Construction help section. That's why I post my box designs in here. It's not for health information. You can tag me in an appropriate section of the forum, and then we can talk about it where it's supposed to be.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...