Buck Box Designs - New Picture Log

2 DD Audio 506 6.5's in 2 separate removable port 4th order bandpass underseat boxes <- try to say that really fast :unsure:

I wish I had building skills. I bought plans over 2 years ago for 6-15s and I havent bought a table saw yet. LOL
Awesome work! I love T-Lines and folded horn designs, I wish I could build one for my 4-15s.

2 Skar SVR-8's ported and down-firing in a single cab SUV. Owner will attach the feet at desired length, it will be a center console box.

View attachment 27289

View attachment 27290

View attachment 27291
Sorry to post this in your thread Buck, just didn’t want to start a build thread. Coming along ok. Should be done in a few days,rain as usual!!😡
Once done, I will gradually attach some legs to find a sweet spot of distance from floor. Box will be in center console down firing

F5002FD2-48FA-4DD9-8B0D-73F19E72BCBA.jpeg

Sorry to post this in your thread Buck, just didn’t want to start a build thread. Coming along ok. Should be done in a few days,rain as usual!!😡
Once done, I will gradually attach some legs to find a sweet spot of distance from floor. Box will be in center console down firing

View attachment 27389

Getting there! Those are a little more difficult than just a trunk box or something. I remember some distinct parts of you box I debated over with myself for a while haha

Getting there! Those are a little more difficult than just a trunk box or something. I remember some distinct parts of you box I debated over with myself for a while haha
Lol, same man. After making the cuts(couldn’t have done it without your cut sheet), It took me a long time to decide which pieces to put together first!

I wish I had building skills. I bought plans over 2 years ago for 6-15s and I havent bought a table saw yet. LOL
Awesome work! I love T-Lines and folded horn designs, I wish I could build one for my 4-15s.
Give it a shot! You have to make a lot of mistakes before building your own box becomes more expensive than paying someone else to build it. On top of that, there's the pride in knowing YOU made it. I am horrible at carpentry, and I despise doing it, but my box still turned out decent. You'll be surprised by what you can do if you take the time to do it right.

View attachment 27389

Bruh what's this gonna have in it? This is pretty close to the console box I just built. I took a few pics I should make a thread..

Yeah, did you not like the daytons?
Dayton’s sound really nice! Get loud and low when I need them to. My seat sits up a tad bit closer to the wheel as I would like. My fault though when I did my measurements. I can deal with it though. I’m just never satisfied. I want a center console box so I can incorporate an arm rest.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...