breaking cones?

No joke, that glue should NOT fail there period. That's absolutely manufacturer defect. I've broke a lot of woofers and never had any separate there.
In general though, 50 cents worth of super glue and that "problem" is fixed and 700$ cones aren't going to make that build loud, nor are composite cones needed for 7K per sub. And all that said, even if 95XX isn't the same as they were I still doubt they're the weak link in this build.
Excatly what I did. Lol. You right I more than likely onto gain with the composite cones.

What amp? Don't get me wrong mine pound but after building drivers the 9500s are snout like my old D 9515. I did 153 legal off two punch x7s strapped at 4ohm
No you didn’t, u have never ever broke a 150db

When I'm done I'll take you up.. I don't have the power just yet..
Lmao!!!!!!!! Ur making more bets when u lost your bet against me and never paid up. What a loser

No you didn’t, u have never ever broke a 150db

Lmao!!!!!!!! Ur making more bets when u lost your bet against me and never paid up. What a loser
Just stop posting. You never took the bet *** clown. I'm done with you. Once you see the score just know you can't beat it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Papermaker85

5,000+ posts
Banned
Papermaker85
New orleans LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date