breaking cones?

You should even be allowed to post on my threads. You b are a moron. I'm probably 10bd louder than you for the same amount of money
Well I guess it's a good thing that you don't run shit around here but you fat fucking mouth. Moron. You're so quiet bro.

You should even be allowed to post on my threads. You b are a moron. I'm probably 10bd louder than you for the same amount of money
umadbro?! Don't get pissed at me cuz your luck has kicked you in the nads. Serves you right the way you treat the forum members here. I have every right to post on this forum INCLUDING your retarded thread. Until your a mod or an owner of this board to kick me off, your gonna have to continue to deal with me, just as much as we deal with you on here. My entire audio in my Tahoe is less than 2k all together. Looks good, sounds pretty good, and fairly loud...is it gonna rattle windows? Prob not. Coming from someone who claims to have been loud since 15 yrs old and the best you can do is build a ****** looking wall with some damaged subs...lol. Oh and the kicker is someone who builds subs doesn't even build some for his own personal use. There's a problem right there.

umadbro?! Don't get pissed at me cuz your luck has kicked you in the nads. Serves you right the way you treat the forum members here. I have every right to post on this forum INCLUDING your retarded thread. Until your a mod or an owner of this board to kick me off, your gonna have to continue to deal with me, just as much as we deal with you on here. My entire audio in my Tahoe is less than 2k all together. Looks good, sounds pretty good, and fairly loud...is it gonna rattle windows? Prob not. Coming from someone who claims to have been loud since 15 yrs old and the best you can do is build a ****** looking wall with some damaged subs...lol. Oh and the kicker is someone who builds subs doesn't even build some for his own personal use. There's a problem right there.
Ask any person who has done business with me. They will tell you. It's really not a big deal. I'm still going to win. Lol. I'll build my own and they will be better. I don't worry about it. I do the right things in life and I get good karma in return.

I broke the roof brace with a 7kw at .7 with 11.5 volts. That should give you an idea of the output. It hurts. Lol

But you claim to have built walls before....should have been a no brainer for ya. THOSE pics just prove your lying. You're not fooling anybody here. But go ahead and keep telling yourself you'll beat HM....still waiting for that to happen and I think he is also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Papermaker85

5,000+ posts
Banned
Papermaker85
New orleans LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date