box help

Participant count
  • Participant list

abcdefg
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
is it true the deeper the box (Sealed) the more deep the sub will sound????or bigger the sealed box the more deeper the sub will get, i figured up i got about 18 cubic feet for a box in my suburban, anybody have any suggestions huge ported or huge sealed, i will have the adire 15 inch tumult as soon as it comes

i already got a 3 cubic foot sealed built b4 displacment, and i got a 4 cubic ft box ported, i was gonna use them in another vehicle until i got this one, i could build a huge 18 cubic foot ported but i didnt want to really want to spend anymore monry on wood, which do yal think i should do

i figured up if i was tuning an 18 cubic ft box to 30hz the port would be 34.5 inches height, 5 inches width and then the length would be like 10 inches does that sound about right?????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.