Box help...8 Soundqubed HDC4 18s

I have idolized that AMI Customs. I posted something by them earlier in the thread
you do know that you need to basically bed line the inside of your car, pack on some deadener, add plywood to the roof, spray foam or fiberglass everything up along with adding a stripper pole in order to get loud right? All those things together can easily add 2-4 dbs if you have a setup that big.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif what did he do? Do we need to bail him out lol?
drinking and driving and high speed cop chase. You might need to give the whole PD department some head to get him out.

didnt know they came out with an M5 However you arent anywhere near 4k especially after rise. You can literally get another of that amp and put to your hdc3s and they will easily eat up all that power and beg for more. You can probably put 4 of them to your hdc3s and the hdc3s will eat it all up.
I have been heavilly considering taramps. I know they're brazillion but what are your opinions of them? If they arnt good then what amp would yall suggest for my build.

The subs i have currently are the 2 ohm version.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif what did he do? Do we need to bail him out lol?
Serious?

Look in the Thunderdome. Slo_Ride has stated what happened.

you do know that you need to basically bed line the inside of your car, pack on some deadener, add plywood to the roof, spray foam or fiberglass everything up along with adding a stripper pole in order to get loud right? All those things together can easily add 2-4 dbs if you have a setup that big.

drinking and driving and high speed cop chase. You might need to give the whole PD department some head to get him out.[/quote

...and underage drinking= servin' some time.

I agree. The less flex the better. I am going to start with sound deadener. Later once the build is starting to get finished i may do all that other stuff, probobly save the stripper pole for last though.

I agree. The less flex the better. I am going to start with sound deadener. Later once the build is starting to get finished i may do all that other stuff, probobly save the stripper pole for last though.
deadener isnt that good for flex its more for resonance. You get WAAAAY more flex control with actual plywood and spray foam. A lot cheaper on the wallet too. Its just an overall better way to spend money if you want flex control. If you want lower vehicle resonant frequency then deadener is fine.

I have been heavilly considering taramps. I know they're brazillion but what are your opinions of them? If they arnt good then what amp would yall suggest for my build.The subs i have currently are the 2 ohm version.
perfectly fine, get the new idiot proof ones aka the US versions.

deadener isnt that good for flex its more for resonance. You get WAAAAY more flex control with actual plywood and spray foam. A lot cheaper on the wallet too. Its just an overall better way to spend money if you want flex control. If you want lower vehicle resonant frequency then deadener is fine.

perfectly fine, get the new idiot proof ones aka the US versions.
With your experiance how do you think taramps compare to the soundqubed amps

With your experiance how do you think taramps compare to the soundqubed amps
at 1 ohm, they will pull ahead in terms of power to value.

soundqubed will pull ahead if you wire lower than half ohm.

However the taramps bass 12k will pull ahead in both since its half ohm capable.

at 1 ohm, they will pull ahead in terms of power to value.
soundqubed will pull ahead if you wire lower than half ohm.

However the taramps bass 12k will pull ahead in both since its half ohm capable.
Are they reliable at .5 ohm though. Even with the US model that would be pushing it.

[quote name='Will.......']Are they reliable at .5 ohm though. Even with the US model that would be pushing it.[/QUOTE]

the bass 12k was burped at .125 ohms bro. Its a pure subwoofer duty idiot proof amp newly released by taramps.

Whatever information you read about Brazilians is outdated compared to the technology they release recently.

Even the HD15k ex is stated to be half ohm capable as well

@shizzzon

[quote name='Jeffdachef']the bass 12k was burped at .125 ohms bro. Its a pure subwoofer duty idiot proof amp newly released by taramps.

Whatever information you read about Brazilians is outdated compared to the technology they release recently.

Even the HD15k ex is stated to be half ohm capable as well

@shizzzon[/QUOTE]

WOW! I had no idea that was even possible i definatly will be looking into the new 12k. Thanks

He's in jail.
It says somewhere in the Thunderdome thread.
Wow, he is going to really thrive in prison.

47688320.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.