Box for Lethal Injection 12

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ridinhi
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
After over thinking and going through about 8 different setups in my truck, I’ve decided to go with Incriminator Audio. Not sure why but seems there are very few reviews on their products. Anyways, I’ve always wanted to try out one of there subs. Ordered a Lethal Injection.
@Buck hooked me up with a design and I’m currently in the process of building it. Along with a box for my Adire Audio kh501’s. Anyways, box is 1.8@35hz net.
Didn’t snap many pics but I’ll share more once the box is finished. Center console in ‘96 f150
CBEEBE74-7143-4106-B2F1-F789B58F2ADA.jpeg
06590285-3D2E-4181-9AE0-EDD837A2FCF3.jpeg

Hey man, if you want too, you could make a little wedge on the external parts of the ports, and glue that in there in between where they meet, give the ports more stability. I wanted to leave that up to you, bracing the external parts of the port, if you wanted to. You'll do way better than I can on that, because you can actually see how much space you have behind the seat and do whatever you need to back there, if you want to. The schedule 40 pvc is fairly strong from my experience.

Hey man, if you want too, you could make a little wedge on the external parts of the ports, and glue that in there in between where they meet, give the ports more stability. I wanted to leave that up to you, bracing the external parts of the port, if you wanted to. You'll do way better than I can on that, because you can actually see how much space you have behind the seat and do whatever you need to back there, if you want to. The schedule 40 pvc is fairly strong from my experience.
I was going to make some rings and attach to outside of box where ports enter the box but I got tired of cutting wood,lol. I’ll incorporate something nice and make sure they are sturdy!

I was going to make some rings and attach to outside of box where ports enter the box but I got tired of cutting wood,lol. I’ll incorporate something nice and make sure they are sturdy!

I don't think it'll matter too terribly much either way. Just lmk, you can shoot me any ideas you have, if you want.

Just make sure those ports are sealed around the holes in the side wall there. I almost put rings there too, but I didn't want to torture you haha.

I may throw my Lethal Injection in the Buck box just to see how it compares to the Icon. You’re giving me the itch to use it finally after 8 years in its packaging LOL.

I have the second version. Bought it in 2013 when they were having their black and blue sale (got it for $207). Man I really wish they would bring that back. Talk about great deals. I ordered from SSA and then called Tricia at IA and had them put a DP dust cap on it.

Last edited:
I feel your pain
I have 2 DD 3512's that are about 10 years old sitting downstairs that are not even broken in yet.
The 3510 I just put in my car is the same age and was only just past the break in stage
There is a SAZ 3000D to run them but I was not really wanting to do an alt upgrade and a big AGM in the back however the more I read about lithium the more I realize I might not have to
Now if I could only make my trunk bigger...

I feel your pain
I have 2 DD 3512's that are about 10 years old sitting downstairs that are not even broken in yet.
The 3510 I just put in my car is the same age and was only just past the break in stage
There is a SAZ 3000D to run them but I was not really wanting to do an alt upgrade and a big AGM in the back however the more I read about lithium the more I realize I might not have to
Now if I could only make my trunk bigger...

How dare you!

I like the 3500 series man. It'll fit in there, if you want it to enough. You don't need backseats, you need a trunk blowthrough. That's the real story of life.

I love the SAZ series. You got some pretty nice equipment there. Do you ever sell your stash or keep them and tell yourself one day (like me)? Lol

I stockpile it like a hoarder
I have a6x6x6 storage area under my stairs that is all old stereo equipment

PPI art series, a/d/s, orion, xtant
This was the DD/SAZ setup
It was in a 2007 Cobalt ss/sc
Not long after I put it in I bought my BMW and kept the cobalt with the intention of entering it in comps but we ran into power issues plus there is only so much you can do with a tub and then I had another kid and life took over so the car sat in the garage for years. I pulled everything out and sold a couple years ago
IMG-1178.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...