Box Design 1 Dc XL m2 15 4.5 Cubes? 4th order? Aero port?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ihqz

Any input is appreciated, thanks

Vehicle : 2000 Eclipse

Space available : ( Depth 22 x Width 32 x Height 16.5)

Subwoofer make and model: 1 Dc XL m2 15 on 3k

Type of Port (Kerfed, Slot, Aero, etc.): Need help!

Everyday Music

Tuning Freq : 31-32 Hz ?

Volume : 4 cubes? Dc says Atleast 3

Questions:

Need help on box design. 4th order or aero port box? the sub needs too face forward (unless 4th order). What will be a better design for the sub? How many aero ports and what size would be needed? Can the port be forward facing? external aero port? can the port and sub face forward if not sealed but a good fit? this the same car with a side firing port

. Feel comfortable with building any design and have the tools to do so (or atleast try) Thanks for your time!

Yes its a hatch, the sub cant face up unless the height is a few inches shorter, at 22 deep that only leaves me with 5 inches from the back, Thanks for reply

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.