Boss was zed made??

Yeah, those amps were surprisingly nice and you know how awesome zed is I don't have to go much further //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
yessir , and i only paid 35 bucks each for them. i had to sell them to post bail 10 years ago though. the pawn shop closed about 3 weeks after i pawned the stuff and i never could do a thing to get my stuff back.

yessir , and i only paid 35 bucks each for them. i had to sell them to post bail 10 years ago though. the pawn shop closed about 3 weeks after i pawned the stuff and i never could do a thing to get my stuff back.
Gheyyyyyy!!! =[ Sad day in whoville, I would love to have 1 or 2 of those now.

all boss is junk
you ever owned anything boss? shits junk..had a old school boss 300 that looked like the old soundstream reference series amps..things garbage
all boss is junk..case closed

I might have considered your input valuable, but your mental retardation is all to obvious in your choice of SN. GTFO ***.

........and the "case" is still open.....dipshit:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.