best amp under $300

preluderacer

Im on a tight buget. I was wondering what kind/brand of amp (mono) is best under $300. Im currently have 2 oldschool 12" phonex gold MAX ratted at 1000 watts power by an 800 watts audioblan mono amp. My amp is tost because the fan die and it would go out when the amp is hot. Im currently looking into the Apline Mono Block amp at Bestbuy ratted (500 watts rms) for $199. Anyone have that amp or any other suggest amp i can get under my bugget. i willing to buy online on a trusted site too.

Best buy is not the place to shop for car audio. Check out Sundown Audio, they have a few nice amps in your range. AudioQue, and if you want the most bang for your buck the audiopipes are solid amps. A 1500d (1500rms) is around 150 and a 3000d(3000rms) is around 300 new.

If you want a mainstream amp check out sonicelectronix.com very safe and trusted. If you want what most people on this forum run check out the ones I said above. Browse through the classifeds here and see whats there for the money. Do some research too and you will be better off in the end. Make sure you have a good electrical before you think about running over 1000watts.

Good choice of subs! I'm running some old school PG titanium 12's with a MBQ DSC1500.1D. Good clean sounding amp. I've never used a Sundown but from all the rave here it must be better, you generally get what you pay for.

MBQ amps seem to get alot of praise around here. Audiopipe is another one if you have to have new. If used is fine, like everyone else said, look for something recommended^^^ in the classifieds.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.