BOSS sub enclosure recommendation..??

right........ might have another sub lined up!!

how about a ....SI Magnum D2 12''

1200+wrms & only £40 more than the BOSS ....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif gotta love the classifieds

& was thinking about maybe running it off of this.. MB Quart 1000.1

what do we think of that!!

You're going in the right direction now.
Great!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

so in regards to the ''MB quart'' can i expect anywhere near rated outputs..??, i have no idea what fuses it runs.

also, just out of curiosity.... will my current 8ga power cable take a 120A inline fuse, or will it melt..??

It will do rated power, and definitely get 4gauge wire ran from the front batt to the amp(or distro block if you have one).
thankyou......

MB Quart & 4ga it is then. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Boss Audio *****.... not the actual product itself because I have no experience with it (glad for that) but as a company they are shady, corner-cutting, and just trying to turn a small profit by selling (for cheap) low-end products that were made for even cheaper. Their customer service is horrible (I have contacted them before) -- it would be better if it were nonexistent. And good luck extricating any type of T/S specs or honest ratings out of them.

Doing things right the first time doesn't mean you have to spend an arm and a leg. Take these guys' advice, and take your time. Good luck with your setup, hope it ends up sounding great!

i read all 4 pages pure entertainment especially the part with the dumpster pic and the op's amp/hu settings

im still in amazement that happened ,let alone the sub surrvived.

while you got all you settings up to date have you thought about building a enclosure for current sub? ..just a thought

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.