playing with sketchup...would this work?

Participant count
  • Participant list

TrlcKed_OuT
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
las Vegas
hey guys so im just fooling around trying to learn sketchup so i drew this..for no particular driver and the dimensions are just kinda random as well but just the overall idea..would it work? to me its just a reversed 4th order bandpass?? tell me your thoughts...

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/6446/box12.png' alt='box12.png'> Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Im not a box expert by any means.. but wouldnt the inner board actually holding the subs have to be longer than the boards on the outside? th 3' ones?

Also.. like i said im not a board expert, but i had a much smaller version of this with just 1 sub on each side, sounded decent.. so id presume itd work

ya the inner boards might be a hair longer but the 3' is an outside dimension so theres 1.5'' short there but im not sure just kinda threw it together not real dimensons for anything...kinda thinking something like this for my 4 sa-8's with the middle sections being plexi....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.