Northeast Region boom24s...outa car audio good by

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Actually Dave gave Mr. Rep352 a few different options including trading back all the gear and refunding his cash and he still said no.... Plus I was standing there with Dave when he told him he hooked it up, it played for a few seconds, then blew, probably just long enough to drain his batteries lol

" Actually Dave gave Mr. Rep352 a few different options including trading back all the gear and refunding his cash and he still said no.... Plus I was standing there with Dave when he told him he hooked it up, it played for a few seconds, then blew, probably just long enough to drain his batteries lol "

im not taking any sides here....but why would someone not take their cash back when offered on a blown amp and then come on here and post he got scamed ?

logic says that if he was unhappy and had the option of getting his money back he would take it.

just curious, doesnt make any sense. especially if he is still bitter about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
im not taking any sides here....but why would someone not take their cash back when offered on a blown amp and then come on here and post he got scamed ?
logic says that if he was unhappy and had the option of getting his money back he would take it.

just curious, doesnt make any sense. especially if he is still bitter about it.
Cuz he didnt get scammed but wants to blow the whistle.

Yup, I think dave wanted him to pay shipping on the z2 and he would cover the stuff he had to send back. Guys refused then the warranty ran out before he made up his mind.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I was wondering when you were going to notice that, I'd be worried if you used good mat, the crap you used is barely noticeable on the roof //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Besides, we're both ******** so we win //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Yal guys or getting some bad info first of all I have three 2400 and one 1800 under the hood. I never hook the amp up let me repeat I never hook it up in my car. I took it to my team shop we open it up it was burn the heck up inside. I called Dave and he was acting shocked he told me he would talk to the guy that repaired the amp or send me his other amp that was probably blown to. But I didn't here a dang thing from him for almost two weeks then he claim the amp I sent him was bad. Which doesn't make any sense because he called saying he couldn't even use the amp saying it was damaged, then suddenly the amp he says was broke blew his subs. How would it have done that if it was supposedly broke. Then he tried to make a deal with me by giving me a blown amp that he blew up how do I know he didn't run it a .25. I mean since that is what yal guys believe up North blowing up amps running it at that ohm load with out having enough power. If you think I'm lying about the amp not ever beginning repaired call 727-919-6793 ask for Steve he will tell you that that amp was crap when he sent it to me. Tell me if I was trying to rip Dave off by selling him a bad amp why in the hell would I be so pissed at him if I was trying to rip him off to. That should tell yal something

All I know is what I heard you tell him on the phone while he was here, I was there when he opened your amp and it wasn't blown, but had BAD damage, the terminals had almost been pushed inside the case, and when we opened it the board had a crack, unfortunately the was no damage to the box so UPS wouldn't cover it. When we tested it to see if it worked it blew all four of his subs in a few seconds and was outputting DC not AC. It ***** if he did send you a bad amp, regardless I really don't care what either side does as it isn't my amps that are bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I dont know what your guys deal was but I look at it this way, take the amount that you paid for the blown amp and add shipping and repair cost and what do you get for a total? Is the amount you paid worth the 10k you get out of the amp? New that amps msrp is like $3500 and in running condition on the forums they are $900 to $1200. We got a Memphis 4k for $500 and it was bad out of the box ( was told it worked ) and now we have another 400 plus invested into fixing it. We can get this same amp from our rep for $900 new so we got the shaft. I dont know how much you paid for the amp but Im sure after the repairs your still ahead of the game. I personally will never buy or sell online again. You never know who your dealing with or know their experience with equipment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally will never buy or sell online again. You never know who your dealing with or know their experience with equipment.
Aww come on man, not everything you buy online is bad, the MA amp I sold you was good when you were using it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif But you do have to watch who you buy from for sure. I've bought a few things from people on here and other forums and haven't had any problems....yet. Some bad packaging of an amp, but nothing serious. One thing you wanna do is actually send a PM to the people listed as a reference in the sellers sig, just cause they put a name there doesn't mean it was a good sale.

Aww come on man, not everything you buy online is bad, the MA amp I sold you was good when you were using it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif But you do have to watch who you buy from for sure. I've bought a few things from people on here and other forums and haven't had any problems....yet. Some bad packaging of an amp, but nothing serious. One thing you wanna do is actually send a PM to the people listed as a reference in the sellers sig, just cause they put a name there doesn't mean it was a good sale.
packaging is definetly a big issue....people just throw things in a box and send it with it floping all over the place. i dont understand how someone can do that. i also hate it when someone doesnt take the time and clean the product they send, how can u send something all dusty and dirt i takes 5 minutes to clean.

Your diff Steve. I knew you for a couple years and competed against you while you used the amp. It worked well for that one show before I sold it lmao. Yeah Vic I hear that too on the dirty ass equipment. Steve was nice enough to give me white gloves with the amp sale to insure a pristine look //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.