Northeast Region boom24s...outa car audio good by

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
yea we will havta see...iam haveing alot of personall probs and finacial probs that havta get worked out befor i do anything ealse with car audio

That ***** that you might have to step away from car audio. I think I will have to do the same thing right now. I'm closing on a my first house and I don't have the money right now to get a BLOWN DDZ2 amp fixed.

That ***** that you might have to step away from car audio. I think I will have to do the same thing right now. I'm closing on a my first house and I don't have the money right now to get a BLOWN DDZ2 amp fixed.
wanna sell that blown z2 for cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

X2 Steve. I had to run 2 Batcap 8400s for 1 of my DD z2s. I wouldnt recommend using that amp unless you got some serious battery backup. Great amp for burping though.

Ya is hard to blow up a amp that was already blown. By they way I'm running 3 2400 kinetic and a 1800 under the hood. Your home boy tried to say that I blow it up but I'm part of a team just like yal guess are call team PurePressure. We took the amp apart and it was still burn the heck up,but it's O.K he got what he deserved that's way his Jeep blow up. I will just have to pay the $400 to get it fixed.

3 2400s and a 1800 is not even close to what you need though. And .25 will pop that thing real quick. Like I said me and other guys who have used them got the most out of them with 2 8400s. I used 3 Batcap 3000s and a 2000 under the hood to run my 5k when I dropped it to .5 before rise and went from 14.8v to 11.5 on a burp. When I tried the Z2s with a small battery bank they didnt like it. They are not a good daily amp or street stock amp.

And for the record regardless if anyone disagrees that amp is a 16v amp. If your using in a 12v setup and dont have the batts to maintain voltage then that amp will blow. Chris from DBR, guys from DD, and US amps will tell you .25 is bad for this amp. Just my 2 cents. Hope everything works out for yall.

I was never planning on running that amp at .25, I was planning on doing 1. Regardless of what set up I was planning he still sold me a bad amp. I would highly encourage people to NOT purchase from him unless you want to get burned. If you do decide purchase at a price that you are willing to repair the item. Like I said the amp was not even in my possession for 1 hour, and at the time I don't even have subs in my car. It is not hard to figure out that it is blown when you open the box and it smells burnt. I had just enough time to open the top and see all that burnt up mess.

Hmm, sounds just like the amp you sold him, the terminals bashed in, the board was broken and the speaker outputs are pushing DC current instead of AC current. He blew the coils on four 15" DC Level 4XL's with the piece of blown crap you sold him too, so it looks like you both have to pay money to fix amps.

I was never planning on running that amp at .25, I was planning on doing 1. Regardless of what set up I was planning he still sold me a bad amp. I would highly encourage people to NOT purchase from him unless you want to get burned. If you do decide purchase at a price that you are willing to repair the item. Like I said the amp was not even in my possession for 1 hour, and at the time I don't even have subs in my car. It is not hard to figure out that it is blown when you open the box and it smells burnt. I had just enough time to open the top and see all that burnt up mess.
actually its funny because it was my amp in the beginning........ worked great for me till CHRIS got it.... LOL

u think thats bad..... fork out 3k+ FOR AN AMP AND HAVE IT DIE WHEN FIRST USED......... CHEAP ASS..... CRY WHEN U SPEND SOME REAL $$$$

Its true. Every amp we've ever had works great till it goes in the Jeep. I have a problem with not playing music at 155dbs on a daily basis. I love DD but DD hates us!! And yeah Adams right try spending 3k on an amp that gets 1 burp with no power then ignites a turns into a 4 alarm blaze in your car. I lost count on how many times thats happen to me. The 1 good thing about our situation is the guy we got our amp from is repairing the amp and sending us a smaller but still nasty amp to test and compete with in the meantime.

We are getting off topic here. If Boom24 is done competing he now owes me $500 bucks for challenging our Jeep and now quitting. A deal is a deal so pay up sucker! Say it out loud that my jeep OWNS you. Ill just tack it on to your tab for the matting and 0/g connectors and 40 batteries. Adam will put you on the wall of shame. Kaspar--- $1800 lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.