Northwest Region Spokane Auto/Boat Speed Show Sound-Off

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

russhay78
10+ year member

Snow's Auto will be hosting the first NorthWest Sound-Off of 2010 at the Spokane Auto/Boat Speed Show. The dates of the show will be 26-28 March. The Sound-Off will consist of three levels of SPL competition, and possibly a Sound Quality competition. Depending on the amount of registered competitors will determine what days the Sound-Off will take place. I am currently working on making this a sanctioned event. I will keep everyone up to date of the event. I am the event coordinator, and i can be reached by PM or the contact information at the bottom of the page.

Thank you for your time, hope to see you there.

Russell Haynes

Snow's Auto

(509) 489-2200

russell_haynes2002@yahoo.com

Update - Looks like we are going to be doing a MECA Sanctioned event. The rulebooks for the events will be posted on MECA's website over the weekend. The reason for going with MECA is there is currently no state champ for MECA in Washington State. I want to give somebody the chance to be reigned State Champion. We will try to have other events throughout the year to help competitors build enough points to contend in the State Finals which we will probably hold in the fall. If you are interested in the first comp at the Spokane Auto/Boat Speed show please PM me. Thank you for your time.

I'll have to check the calender, But I do not see a problem why I couldnt make it.
cool. we could all roll up together i know me howie and this kid jacob are going up friday probably leaving early. im staying there till sunday i think

I don't have anything comp worthy but ill see what I can do to make it. Let me see what I can throw together and make sure I got a place to crash.
russell got a hotel to give us discounts

cool. we could all roll up together i know me howie and this kid jacob are going up friday probably leaving early. im staying there till sunday i think

russell got a hotel to give us discounts

Right on, Guess I'll hold on to the E8's for a little longer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Although I am really wanting to put in the 2 HX2 8". might not be as impressive at the 4 8's though.

I will get you guys the hotel contact for everyone on Friday. AudioNorthwest out of Olympia is entering one of there vehicles. And again, please make sure to register as soon as possible. Registration will stop sometime prior to the evnt so i have enough time to enter everyone in the right classes. Thank You

Looks like I will be making the long drive up there. Never be to a comp before so it will be new to me. Now I need to get an amp so I can throw a sub in the dodge. I'll probably leave Fri and come home Sun.

looks like well have a good turnout. i know a few more are coming that havent posted here. plus russell said he was advertising this starting pretty soon on the radio and such

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.