Bogus Order?

Participant count
  • Participant list

bootleg
10+ year member

Got Adire?
Okay at http://www.stereotail.com I was looking at the Blaupunkt stuff and the PA4100 amp said it costs $0.00 so I put my mailing address in to see if I could check out the different shipping costs and such and it says it will bill me...what the ****?

Has anyone done this before? I've been pissing myself thinking I just ordered a $500 amp and I don't actually have the money for it. Please help!

hehehehe thats waht you get for trying to get stuff for free lol.

but anyways, im lookin at it and i doubt they can actually charge you for it.

they told you it was free after all...

Are you sure it didn't say somewhere to email for price because its too low to list..or something like that..there are a lot of those deals going on even some of the reputable sites.

Mike

That amp sells for about $350 on-line. Check the return policies. They should take the amp back but you may have to pay a restock fee + shipping costs. If the amp does come and there is no charge, they may still catch it and seek for payment. I would print off a copy of the web page that had $0.00 price on it just for your own protection. Nothing is for free, it was probobly just a typo when they posted the price.

Right well I printed out everything and I tried to cancel the order but they said that they won't reply, I don't know what the deal is so it's their loss if it actually arrives on my door step, and if they want it back they can come and get it. Besides, it was an accident in the first place, when you put in your info, like you were trying to see what the cost would be with tax and all it has no payment method, seemingly harmless to click next because you assume that you will have another page to fill out, then if just brought me to "Thank you for your order" and shiit. Oh well, I will find out what to do later on when they reply or when it get's here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.