Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone and speaker help

Participant count
  • Participants list

schang87

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello All!

I tried to set up karaoke in my Nissan Versa, so my kids can sing from the microphone and the voice comes out from the car speaker.

The setup:

I bought a set of Wireless Microphone Karaoke Microphone https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KJH7SS7/?tag=caraudiocom-20, and insert the Wireless Microphone receiver to my car AUX. I also have an iPad (song selecting) that connects to the Wireless Microphone receiver, so the song music can also come out from the car speaker.

The issue

When singing through the microphone, the voice does come out from the car speaker. But the music somehow only comes out on the left side of the speaker. No music sound from the right side of the speakers. If I use AUX directly connect to my iPad for music only, music comes out from all sides without a problem.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Skye

The Microphone receiver uses a mono connection shown here:

You can tell that its mono because it only has a single black line which insulates a single conductor. Car audio auxes are designed for stereo connections and you need a 1/4 inch female mono to 1/8 inch male stereo adapter like this:

This should split the mono into stereo (two black lines representing three conductors - Left and Right and ground) This will allow you to hear music from both sides of the car. You should be able to search for any plug/patch cable/adapter as long as its a 1/4 or 6.35mm Mono Female to 1/8 or 3.5mm stereo Male.

Phones use four conductor wires (3 black lines for stereo and microphone)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.