Needing to know what will be the best Morel tweeter for my build

Creole777

Hi fellas.
I'm new to the forum and i came here for some help to find the right Morel tweeter that will the perfect for my system and goal.
Why Morel?
Well i like to kinda keep it a little uniform and have matching products.
So here's what i have so far for my build and exactly whatl i want to achieve.
First, i want a 3-way setup in all 4 doors (vehicle will be a 2003 Infiniti qx4).
Second, i have 2 sets of Fi Car Audio n.7 mids, 2 sets of Morel ccwr254 midranges, 2 CT Sounds at60.4 (for tweets and midranges) and 1 CT Sounds at125.4 for the n.7's.
I also have a at1400.1d for my Fi ssd fully loaded 12 (with a SSA xcon motor).
Will also be using a Audiocontrol x3s xover to run full active.
As for what i want from this setup......it'll be for pure SQ but with the ability to get loud as i want it to.
I want to hear things from the drivers one wouldn't normally hear from just any speaker system (clear vocals, chimes, cymbals, pull on guitar strings, clarity, detail, and just about every other sweet sounds you'll get from a SQ oriented system.
Now, i have been advised to run with a 19mm tweeter by someone from YouTube but i don't think Morel makes any tweeters that small.
I spoke with "Grant" (nice guy) over at Crutchfield and he suggested a mt230 which doesn't sound bad at all.
I was looking into either the Tempo tw1's and mt120's but still wasn't sure.
Regardless, I'm a noob when it comes to selecting the best tweeters for a project as well as with setting xovers so any recs and suggs will be highappreciated.
Thanks fellas

I can save you some money. If you want the best silk dome budget tweeter pair check out ssa evil 1 28MM tweeters. 100 bucks for a pair shipped. If you want something a little fancier go to madisound and get d3004 scanspeak 28mm tweeters for 120 bucks each. Morel tweeters tend to be over priced and most people like the dynaudio tweeters for value over morel but I found these other tweeters that rock. Morel tweeters are also 6-8 ohm in the higher series so you have to be active or have the right crossover

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.