blacking out headlight and taillights.

just got pwned in my own thread lol my apologies. you can have tint on the top 6 inches of the front windshield, 70% of light is allowed on the sides, and in the back any is allowed
ah, i forgot about that 6". At some point i'd like to get everything but the windshield done, it would add a nice touch to my ride.

well i just looked up the laws and here it is as follows?:

Non reflective tint can be used on the top 6 inches of the windshield.

70% of light must come through on the front sides and back sides

any darkness can be used.

so if 70% of light must come through, does that mean i can only use 70% or 30%?

well i just looked up the laws and here it is as follows?:
Non reflective tint can be used on the top 6 inches of the windshield.

70% of light must come through on the front sides and back sides

any darkness can be used.

so if 70% of light must come through, does that mean i can only use 70% or 30%?
Correct sir!

haha i read that wrong.. Yes you can use 30%... my bad.

in idaho we are only allowed to do 35% but i do 15% or lower and never get pulled over.... im sure you'd be fine doing like 20%

yea idk if you'd even notice it! haha

Ohh and for the head lights and tail lights.. they should have a Thicker kind of tint for the tail lights.. Idk i just paint mine.. (with a special kinda paint of course! haha)

and do a good job of buffing and what not... Looks pretty good

yeah im definately gonna get the tint done. i can get any headlight or tail light here in ny. it ***** :/
you can't really in any states.. the law is usually no alterations can be performed to lights that lowers the output from stock.. now then if you could counter that with leds for brakes lights..? idk..?

you can't really in any states.. the law is usually no alterations can be performed to lights that lowers the output from stock.. now then if you could counter that with leds for brakes lights..? idk..?
sounds like to much of a pain in the balls lol. if it improved performance i would think about it but since it is just a "look nice" feature ill stick with stock.

Cops in your area may pull you over for having any tint on your front windows. I've been pulled over before for 35% on the front windows, which is like nothing at all. They claim either you can't have them tinted, or they are too dark, which due to your windows being tinted from factory a tad, will have the meter (god forbid the bring it out) show up as a darker percentage. Basically if you or your car look suspicious, it's a reason for them to pull you over. Happened to me twice on the way to work, both times were "warnings."

207847_1709758147970_1358580086_31576949_4224461_n.jpg

Not even that dark either. So I'd say get the tint you want, maybe 35% on the fronts, darker in the back and roll with the front windows down as much as you can

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Falcons

5,000+ posts
that **** i dont like
Falcons
Albion, New York, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date